Chapter 7

Hey guys..i am very disappointed with how less comments there are for this story, this is the last chapter i am writing for now..if there is not a good of comments i will discontinue the story and i am serious this time.

Sumit was looking at Niharika she was angry with him and with good reason, he had shouted her for no reason he was just too scared to lose her..so he went towards her, and sat with her

Su-(touching his ears)- Nihu..i am sorry na..please don't be angry baby..

Nih- 😡😡😡

Su- Okay how about you also shout at me..when she didn't say anything he got up and was trying to leave when Niharika threw a balloon at him.

He felt his back getting wet and he saw Niharika running away giggling and he followed her behind with colors in his hand.

Imlie looked herself in the mirror she was feeling super sad as Aryan was not there that too for their first holi together, for the first time she hated that he was a businessman..but he wanted her to have a good day so she went outside and greeted everyone and took Kaki Maa and Blue Kaki's blessing as well.

N- Imlie beta don't be sad..my son is a ghonchu..

P- Aur nahi toh kya?? You enjoy and have so much fun that he should feel bad for not being there.

Im- Hmm.

Narmada and Arpita welcomed everyone and the Holi Party was going on when suddenly Imlie felt someone hitting her with a ballon.

Im- What the hell!!😡😡 She turned around in anger only to find Aryan standing there with another ballon in his hand.

Im-(hugging him)- You came..

Ar- Well i cannot leave my fiancée sad and all alone that too on our first Holi.

Imlie looked at him and suddenly saw blood on his shirt, feeling scared she asked,

Im- ABP tumhe chot lagi hain kya?? Yeh khoon??

Ar- Aare yeh..nahi i had helped someone..

Flashback

Aryan was feeling guilty he didn't want to Imlie to be sad, she had tolerated and endured enough sadness for a lifetime, so he had moved his meeting to early morning.

He had finished his meeting and was going back home when suddenly his car had almost ran over a girl, he quickly got out of the car..and looked at the girl in anger,

Ar- Are you mad?? Road cross karna nahi aata hain kya??

G- I am sorry i was just trying to save this little guy..he looked at the puppy in her arm, she turned around and let the puppy go.

Suddenly the girl fell unconscious and Aryan caught her, irritated yet feeling guilty he had taken her to the nearest hospital where the doctor had bandaged her wound, she woke few minutes later

Ar- How are you now??

G- I am fine thank you for saving me..har roz koi handsome ladka nahi milta to save me..hi i am Devika..she extended her hand.

Ar- Nice to meet you, i am happy that you are not hurt..i have to go now.

D- Ek coffee pi sakte ho saath mein?? Just my way to say sorry.

Ar- No Devika..i am not interested, i love someone else and we are going to get married soon. And i would rather have a coffee with her than with anyone else..no offense.

She nodded and he left eager to get back to Imlie and for some unknown reason he felt weirded out by her.

Devika on the other was furious why is it that anyone she likes already liked someone else?? But no worries this man will take her straight to the girl and Sumit..she was feeling so excited..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like the chapter..please do comment..