Chapter 5

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see Imlie pampering Aryan a bit, she could feel that he was feeling a bit down..

Imlie was sitting on her bed with her leg propped up on a cushion, at first she didn't want to tell Aryan and Sumit anything, but if she has learnt anything in the past year is that she couldn't handle anything alone..so she decided to tell them whatever she knew.

They both came in the at the same time. Imlie looked at Aryan he was really looking down, the nightmare must have opened old wounds for him.

S- Kya hua Imlu??

Ar- Hume kyun bulaya yahan??

Im- Do guys remember the car that was at Sumit's house, when it was burning..they nodded it was the same car which had almost ran over me yesterday..

S/Ar- What??

Im- I don't know if it is the same person..but still we should look into it..maybe it's image was captured in CCTv footage of your old house Sumit.

S- I will try and look into it..he went away but Aryan stayed behind.

Im- Are you alright?? Tum abhi bhi restless feel kar rahe ho about the nightmare??

Ar- A bit..Imlie stood up slowly and told him to sit..and started going out the room. Where are you going??

Im- Abhi aati hun..she came after almost half an hour with a tray..and kept it infront of him and told him to look into it.

Ar- Kya hain?? He picked up the lid of the bowl it was filled with noodles..

Im- Bahut din ho gaya noodles khaye without dandiya sticks..she showed him the sticks..

She used the sticks and showed it like she was feeding Aryan but ate it herself while he glared at her..but she giggled. Then she fed him properly,

Im- Kaise hain??

Ar- It is okay..he teased..

Im- Haww..dekh lena shaadi ke baad tumhe jaali hui roti hi dene waali hun. She huffed and looked away.

Aryan picked up the plate and tray and kept at the side table, he pulled Imlie closer but she was still pouting and glaring at him.

Ar- Sorry he kissed her cheek, he pulled her into his lap and kissed her, forgetting her anger she kissed him back, she would roam her fingers in his hair..and he would sometimes nip at her neck as well..After few minutes she asked,

Im- Feeling better now..

Ar- Thoda sa..i am so excited finally kal se saare ceremonies shuru ho rahi so that we can get married.

Im- Oh ho someone is so excited..

Ar- Woh toh mein hun..i will finally get to call you mine..finally i will be your priority as well he pouted.

Im-(pulling him closer)- You are always my priority Aryan..tumhe khush dekhne ke liya i am ready to do anything..tumhare liye tumhe favorite khana bana dungi, hum dates pe bhi chal sakte..

Ar-(roaming his fingers on her arms)- You know there are other ways to make happy as well..he smirks at her..

Before they could do anything Niharika came in running,

Ni- Mimi..we are staying here..

S- Sorry i tried to stop her..but she was too excited..

Im- No problem..she pulled her into her lap once she settled more comfortably on the bed..

S- Waise I have looked at CCTV footage and i have managed to get the car number so we will find out who is the culprit soon.

Devika was in the scrap yard she was seeing her car being destroyed, she knew that the car would have been in the CCTv footage..but now she is more excited finally she got the internship in Bhaskar times as the page 3 and culture and lifestyle writer..

D- Let's see what that girl is made up of..it will be so exciting to play with her..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you enjoy this chapter..and do you want Devika to flirt with Aryan??