Chapter 6

Hey guys..before the ceremony starts i am writing a holi episode and romance..and Devika being her psycho self..

The next day everyone had started preparing for the Holi party that will be held the next day, Imlie saw Preeta all alone with setting up plates with different colors, she went towards her

Im- Can i help you with something??

P- Ahh..she had almost dropped the plate of colors.

Im- Sorry..i didn't mean to startle you.

P- No..it is fine..and congratulations on the engagement. Humne baat hi nahi ki uss din se..i am sorry for the misunderstanding..i didn't know what had happened in your past.

Im- Past is Past Preeta..and besides i think i needed that time away to understand my feelings and to understand what i should do with my life.

P- That is nice..kash yeh clarity mujhe mil jaye..she had faraway look in her eyes.

Im- I assume you have someone special in your life as well.

P- Heh..you are smarter than you look..but i had someone..anyways i don't wanna talk about it so excuse me..she went away..but Imlie's mind had started working overtime curious to find about the mystery man.

Niharika was getting bored, she has done her homework, her Dadaa was working and Mimi was busy with some work so was Mr.suit.

She was roaming around the house when she saw the lady who had given her icecream she was doing some painting, she stood outside the room and said,

Ni- May i come in??

Arpita looked from her painting, it was Niharika and she nodded Niharika so excited to come inside the room,

Ni- Aap kya kar rahe ho??

Arpi-Painting, aap bhi karogaye??

Niharika nodded so Arpita gave her a sheet and colors, they spent the time coloring and in between Niharika would tell her what happened in school, or what she did with Imlie.

S- Oh thank god..they saw a scared looking Sumit standing outside the room.

S-(angry)Niharika aapko bola hain na..aap kahin jaogi toh mujhe bata ke jana..

Ni- Sorry 🥺🥺

Arpi- Sumit ji..she was just painting..

S- I am sorry but please aap isko encourage mat kijye..she knows the rules..and sorry if she disturbed you..before Arpita could say anything he picked Niharika up and left..

Arpi- So rude yaar..bechari baachi ko rula diya..

After having dinner and double checking all the arrangements for the Holi party, she went to meet Aryan but he was packing his bag,

Im- ABP..kahan jaa rahe ho??

Ar- Sorry but i have this meeting i have to go and attend..bahut time se wait kar raha tha mein..

Im- But it is our first holi together 🥺🥺

Ar- I know dear..but i am really sorry..i have to go right now..

Im- Abhi?? Kal subah nahi jaa sakte..

Ar- Jitna jaldi i will leave uthna jaldi i can come back..

Im- Okay..

Ar-(kissed her forehead)- Happy Holi..

She grabbed his tshirt and pulled him closer and kissed him, she was feeling sad that he will not be there for the Holi party..so she poured all in that kiss..

Im- Come back soon..i will miss you..

Ar- Holi enjoy karke khelna..don't be sad..mein jaldi aane ki koshish karunga..

She went with him to the main door, the driver was waiting for him, he hugged her tightly again and then left..Imlie couldn't help but cry why does everything had to be so complicated in her life..she couldn't even enjoy one day with the person she loved..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this chapter?? And did you think Sumit was too harsh on Niharika?? Please do comment..