14| Blood Stained Letters

"You do your light and dark colors separately? I'm pretty sure that's a scam."

"Can you not comment on every single thing I do?" Y/n turned on their heel to face Sully, a scowl on their face. He only shrugged, watching as they took the wet clothing and put them into the dryer. Being the dick that he was, Sully didn't offer his help at all. Because in his mind, albeit dumb, was that Y/n didn't ask for him to help them, but rather to only be there. Besides, Y/n didn't seem to mind, nor realize he wasn't helping, as they had yet to say anything about it.

Sully took notice of a shirt in a bag that would be the final load of laundry before they got to go home. Around the chest area of it was a large stain of blood, browned due to the time that passed since the incident that caused the stain.

"Why do you have blood on your shirt? Are you cheating on me and going out to kill other people?!" He feigned worry, a faux frown plastered onto his face. Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, looking into the bag to get a clue as to what Sully was talking about.

"Well, first of all, I've never gone out killing with you. Nor will I ever." Sully rolled his eyes, paying no mind to the statement.

"And that was from the time my nose started bleeding after Liu gave me the gift card. Y'know, after you choked me." They reminisced the night at the club. Even thinking about the whole ordeal now made them cringe.

They kissed Liu. There was no doubt about it. Because despite being drunk, they remember the whole thing vividly. Y/n thought of it as embarrassing, something that they would never want to talk about. And with the way Liu never talked nor teased Y/n about it, so did he.

"What a fun night, we should do something like that again. Maybe this time I'll actually be able to kill you!" Sully said with a hum, a smile on his face as he also thought back to the same night. However, he had a more positive outlook. Y/n only rolled their eyes, closing the machine as they put in their last load of clothing. Even without Sully being there, they'd never want a repeat of what happened. Liu was only a temporary person in their life. Leaving once Y/n passed their finals. A dumb bet.

Y/n bit their bottom lip, chewing at it as their mind continued to think about the green eyed killer. Because as much as they loathed him, Liu was drop dead gorgeous. If it weren't for the fact he was a morally shit person Y/n would've folded for him.

And his lips.

No matter how much Y/n wanted to deny liking the kiss, they couldn't. In their mind, they knew this was one of the main reasons they avoided thinking about the kiss. Out of everyone they'd ever kissed, Liu had to be one of the best. His lips were soft, unchapped thanks to his strawberry chapstick. How could such a cold person taste so sweet?

Y/n snapped out of their thoughts, not wanting to think of Liu in that way no longer then they already have. Instead they watched Sully, who was glaring at the three men who were talking to him before. They were across the building, making their way out. Y/n quirked a brow.

"Do you know them?" They asked, looking in the same direction as he was to see if they were doing anything weird that would piss Sully off. He only, shook his head, not taking his eyes off of them.

"Nah, I don't know them." He finally looked to Y/n once they left through the glass doors. Though skeptical, the student decided not to pry about it, knowing that whatever would come of it wouldn't be good.

"You owe me a milkshake for making me waste my time here."

"Sorry it took so long, we'll stop by McDonalds on the way back to my dorm. Do you want me to drop you off at your place?" Y/n pulled the seat belt to its buckle, finally able to sit down after the long hours of doing laundry. Sully, however, was busy looking out the window, to the three frat boys who were lurking around the building. He'd thought they left when he threatened them, but clearly they didn't get the hint.