19| Dogshit

The noise of metal utensils clinking and loud laughter instantly hit Y/n's ears the second they entered the restaurant with Liu. It was busier than usual, though Y/n had expected this because the area was located near the library, and it was basically a guarantee that students would come to the nearest place to eat.

Luckily, The fake couple scored a table at a far corner. They two were ushered by their host of the day to sit down, both being served menus. A shiver ran up Y/n's spine, their body slowly adjusting to the quick temperature change. Liu had taken notice of this and gave a light chuckle.

"Don't you remember how I made fun of you the last time you didn't wear a jacket?" Y/n pursed their lips as they continued scanning the menu, embarrassment flooding them.

"Shut up, jackets are for pussies," they mumbled, attempting to force themselves to stop shivering. Liu leaned his folded arms against the table, leaning slightly closer to Y/n to be able to hear them properly.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll say that when you get sick."

"I don't get sick, loser." He opened his mouth to speak up again but was quickly silenced when the waitress approached the two of them. Liu hurriedly skimmed through the menu, picking a dish he assumed would be enjoyable.

The pair listened as the server did their usual introductions, listing off the specials. Liu was quick to tune out the voice, his attention falling short as soon as he gave his order to the woman. He expected the waitress to leave shortly after; however, his curiosity was piqued when seeing both the woman and Y/n conversing longer, the latter's eyes glinting at something the worker had said.

"We'll have one of those too, then." Liu sat up quickly at the phrase, his mind highlighting the usage of the word 'we .' It was a given that Y/n was talking about both him and themselves. And as far as he knew, Liu hadn't agreed to anything. So, once the waitress took both orders and collected the menus, Liu quickly asked his question.

"What did you order?" Y/n shifted their head toward their shoulder, displaying a quizzical tilt. Liu smiled at the expression. The vulnerability that showed through their eyes, how incredibly comfortable they were with him. It was all so amusing.

"Sorry, I should've asked, what did we order?" Y/n's confusion was cleared at the inquiry, a sheepish smile making its way onto their face.

"Oh, it's just a milkshake," Their eyes averted downwards, looking at the random stains that littered the table. "And it may have been a serving meant for two people to drink."

Liu nodded as Y/n kept rambling, pursing his lips in an attempt to mask the growing smile on his face.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and it may have been marketed towards couples." The words slipped out of Y/n's mouth, and a beat of silence followed. However, the silence was soon broken as Liu accidentally let a chuckle fall from his lips in a futile attempt to stifle his laughter. Y/n's face began to flush in embarrassment as he continued to laugh.

"Listen-"

"That has to be against our contract." He said through laughs, and Y/n scoffed.

"Oh really, under what?"

"Sharing a drink is definitely PDA." Y/n gave a dry, sarcastic laugh at his comment.

"Who said I was sharing with you?"

Once again, before Liu could respond, he was cut off by the same waitress, arriving with the now infamous milkshake. And, just as Y/n described, the glass was larger than average, nearly twice the size of a beer glass. 

The student slid the glass towards them, a smile on their face.

"I just needed to use you so I didn't look like a weirdo." Y/n said, placing their lips over the straw and sucking in. Liu rolled his eyes at them.