jealous 🌸

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

Aaaand another imagine! Enjoy!

"How did you do on the math test?" c/n asks you, leaning over towards your desk so you two can talk.

"I think I did all right. You?" 

"Same. Question 16 was brutal." C/n opens his mouth, about to say something else, when he is interrupted by the bell. "Well, see you in fifth period!" he calls as he leaves.

You bite back a smile. Lately, you and c/n had grown a lot closer. You had even started to hang out outside of school; last night, the two of you went to the diner together for food. In your mind, it was almost a date.

You and c/n goof around all throughout fifth period, earning more than one annoyed look from your teacher. But you two didn't care. You barely even noticed anyone outside of yourselves. 

After school, you start the long walk home. Typically, you enjoy the scenery the walk produces, but today, with the bitter winter wind raking against your body, you want nothing more than to be sitting at home, wrapped in your blankets, with a steaming mug of hot cocoa clenched in your hands. The moment your house comes into view, you start to run, being mindful of the ice layering the streets beneath you.

You're about to enter your house through the front door when angry voices stop you.

"Are we seriously going to do this again?" your mom shouts.

"I guess we are!" your dad shouts back.

"You are absolutely useless!"

"I'm more useful than you are!"

"Why you-" A crash, then the shouting resumes.

Oh, God, Mom and Dad are fighting again, you think solemnly to yourself. You decide to turn right back around and head back down the street. I don't want to deal with this right now.

Unsure where to go, you finally decide on the closest place: the local Starbucks. Inside, you find an empty table and order your favorite Starbucks drink (what's all your guys' favorite Starbucks drinks? Mine is the vanilla sweet cream cold brew!).

You're sitting in a table by the window, sipping your drink, when you notice someone sit down across from you. You look up to find a boy you vaguely recognize from your math class sitting there.

"Hey?" It comes off as a question rather than a greeting.

"Hey. Sorry if it's weird that I sat here. There just aren't any other open seats," the boy says.

You look around to see that he's right. "It's okay," you tell him.

"You're y/n, right? We're in math together." He takes a sip of his latte, then smiles. It's an endearingly crooked smile, and you can't help but smile as well.

"Yeah, I am. And you're..." You trail off, embarrassed that you don't know his name, but he knew yours.

"I'm Michael (if your crush's name is Michael, just pretend this dude's name is Jared or something)," he says.