my hero ⚠️

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

Just a warning, this imagine is going to be short and really sad! Get your tissues ready!

"Stop! Give it back to me!" you say, laughing as your crush, c/n, holds your textbook over your head.

"Come get it!" he says back, laughing along with you.

You jump up and down repeatedly, trying to grab your book. But he just holds it higher and higher while smirking down at you. Finally, though, he hands it back, saying, "Here. Only because you're cute."

You blush ferociously. C/n thought you were cute? You grab your textbook and hold it against you chest, trying not to squeal. Wait until you told b/f/n what he said!

"Hey," he says, suddenly sounding serious. "I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner tonight?"

"Dinner?" you ask. Is he...is he asking you on a date? No. He couldn't be.

"Yeah. Maybe it could be a date or something. Or not," he adds hurriedly. He gives you a sheepish smile. "Whatever you want."

"C/n," you say, fighting to hold back your grin, "I would love to go on a date with you."

"Okay, great," he says, clearly relieved. "Should I pick you up at your house at six?"

You nod. "That works."

He gives you another smile, then walks off to his next class, which you know to be, in a completely non-stalkerish way, American History. You hurry off as well; you need to find b/f/n and tell her what happened.

When you tell her, she almost has a heart attack. "Your crush asked you out!" she squeals. "This is amazing, y/n."

You blush. "I know. I'm excited, but also nervous."

"I'll help you choose your outfit after school," b/f/n promises.

You smile and thank her, then head to your last class of the day. T-minus four hours until your date with c/n.

"This is perfect!" b/f/n says, holding up a ribbed black long-sleeve with a scoop neckline. "With a necklace and some blue jeans, it'll be perfect!"

You put on the outfit, then let b/f/n do your makeup. Afterwards, just before she's about to leave, she grabs your hand and says, "Just be yourself, y/n. This will be great." Then she's gone, and you're alone, your stomach doing flips as you wait for c/n to show up.

He's perfectly on time. He shows up at the front door and greets your parents.

"Be back soon," your father says. Your mother just smiles and squeezes your shoulder before letting you leave with him.

"Sorry about my parents," you say as you near his car. He opens your door for you, then heads over to his side.

"They seem really nice," he says.