Choose Me ⚠️

In this imagine, you and c/n have been best friends for as long as you can remember. You are also dating someone named Tommy (if your crush's name is Tommy, pretend the boyfriend's name is Fred or something. I'm sorry!). 

Also, I hope you all are doing better than me with your crushes because mine definitely does not like me back :/ so now I'm sad lol. Anyway, back to the imagine.

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

"You'll like him," you tell c/n, your best friend. You two have known each other since you were kids; ever since the first day you saw each other, you clicked, and have been inseparable ever since. Recently, you had even struggled with feelings for c/n, but after him getting a girlfriend, you gave up on him. He and his girlfriend are broken up now, but you're in a committed relationship with Tommy Jackson, who you've been dating for four months. And who, in a matter of a couple of hours, will be meeting c/n for the first time.

"I'd better," he mutters. "Where are we going again?"

"The diner." You start to pack up your folders and papers, as the final bell is about to ring, signaling the start to the weekend.

"And which school does this boyfriend go to again?" c/n asks, sounding annoyed.

You give him a curious look. "Springfield High," you say. "Why do you sound so mad?"

"I just...hate people from Springfield High," c/n says slowly. He stands up and puts on his backpack just as the bell rings. "See you later, y/n." Then he walks out the door and blends in with the throng of people in the hallway.

You head to the parking lot, get in your car, and drive home. There are still four hours before you and Tommy need to meet c/n at the diner, so you decide to just relax and watch some television. You're about to put on some (insert your favorite show here) and sit on the couch when your phone rings.

"Hello?" you say.

"Hey, babe," Tommy says. You can hear the sound of him playing video games in the background. (True story. There was this guy who would be constantly playing video games every time we called, even if I was crying and needed someone to listen. Know your worth, guys. Don't put up with that stuff).

"Hey," you chirp. "How are you?"

"Good, good," he says distractedly. "What are you wearing tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'll figure something out."

"Don't wear blue. Blue doesn't suit you at all," Tommy says.

You blink, hurt by his words. "Really? I like blue."

"Stick to red. Red makes you look hot."

"Oh...thanks, I guess," you say. You quickly change the subject. "Guess what happened in (insert your favorite show here). There was this-"

"Gotta go, babe," Tommy says suddenly. Then he just hangs up.

You sigh. You watch your show until the clock hits 5, then get up to shower. After showering, you put on a burgundy sweater and some mom jeans, then do some light makeup. You do your hair in your favorite way, then sit in the living room and wait for Tommy to show up. When he finally does, he's twenty minutes late.