truth or dare 🌸

I hope you all are doing well!!! Here's another update. This is a request for txrquisse. Also not this literally being four months late 💀. I am so sorry! And also, I know this is super short, but I genuinely had no idea what to really do for the plot, so I just ended up making it short but really cute. 

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

"Hey! We should play truth or dare," one of your friends says. You're at a party, sitting cross-legged on the floor in a circle with some of your friends and some other people from school, including...c/n. Yup. C/n c/l/n, who you've been crushing on for (however long you've liked them lol).

"I guess that could be fun," another friend says. You sigh. You're not really sure if you like this idea.

"Who wants to go first?" b/f/n asks.

Please not me, you plead silently. You don't like the uncertainty of it all: what will you be asked to do or say? But you don't want to be the only person complaining about the game, so you just keep quiet.

"I'll go!" one of your guys' other friends, Marie, says excitedly. "I want truth."

"Okay," b/f/n says. She taps her chin with a finger. A mischievous grin lights up her face, and she asks, "Out of all the guys here, who would you most like to kiss?"

Marie blushes. "Um...I guess it would be..." She turns redder. "Chester?" (I'm choosing the least common names so hopefully they don't match your crushes' names lol). She glances at one of the guys from your school.

Everyone 'oohs' and 'ahs', but eventually, the room gets quiet again.

"Who wants to go next?" b/f/n pipes up.

"I think y/n wants to go," one of your other friends says in a teasing tone. You want to disappear into thin air when everyone looks at you.

"All right. Truth or dare, y/n?" Marie asks.

"Um. Dare?" It's more of a question than an answer, but Marie grins mischievously. She looks around the room.

"I want you to sit on c/n's lap for the rest of the game," she says.

You freeze. Heat floods your cheeks. You glance at c/n, who's staring at you with an inscrutable expression on his face.

B/f/n shoves you towards him. "Go," she urges. "This is the opportunity of a lifetime."

You glare at her, but get up and, hesitantly, move over to c/n. You look down at him, unsure, but he slowly grabs you and pulls you down into his lap. His arms come around your waist and he shifts slightly so you both can be comfortable.

You catch b/f/n's eye. She has a huge grin on her face. "Um-who else wants to go?" you ask, trying to get everyone's eyes off of you.

The rest of the game goes by in a blur. You can't focus on anyone's words when you're literally sitting on c/n's lap. And can anyone really blame you?

"Who wants food?" someone asks eventually. "We can order some pizzas."

The room gets loud as people start to argue about what type of pizza to get. You notice that c/n still hasn't removed his arms from around you.

"Um, c/n? The game's over," you say, even though you would like nothing more than to freeze time so you could sit with him forever. You just weren't sure if he was uncomfortable or not.

"I'm aware," he says softly. You turn your head to look at him and notice that he has a small smile on his face.

"Oh," is all you can manage to say. When it's obvious that c/n doesn't want to move either, you lean back a little, straightening your back.

C/n strikes up a conversation, and eventually, you start to relax. As the two of you talk, you unconsciously lean back against him so that your back is pressed further against his chest.

"You know, if they're this conflicted about what type of pizza to order, you'd think they would have the idea to order a couple of each type instead of a bunch of one type," c/n says as the two of you watch the others in the room argue.

You laugh. "Maybe we should go and tell them."

"Nah," c/n says, arms tightening around your waist. "I think I'm fine right here."

Your face, if it's even possible, gets even hotter. You hope c/n can't tell. "Me too," you say. "You're comfortable," you blurt out as well, then cringe. Why would you say that?

But c/n grins. "I'm glad you think so. My cat/dog (if he has one) thinks so, too."

"You have a cat/dog?" you ask excitedly, not knowing this about him.

"Do you want to see pictures?" he asks, and you nod eagerly. He pulls out his phone and starts scrolling through pictures of his pet. Your head ends up pretty much on his shoulder as you watch his screen.

For a moment, you close your eyes, a small smile on your lips. Truth or dare wasn't that bad after all, you think.

Sorry this was so short! I hope you liked it :)