01

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hummed a familiar tune that you had heard one day on your walk to the store. You let a small huff of relief slip between your lips. 'im glad that nobody's here.'

Earlier their was a fight in the hallway, as you were going to the music to enjoy your free period you had got caught in the crowd. You had barely managed to slip through into a quieter hallway.

The bad news was that this was an unknown hallway to you, sure you've been going here for about a year and a half, but this school was huge so you haven't seen all of it.

You felt your fingers move along the groves of the wall, As you tried to find someone to ask for direction to hallway 1-C. As you walked further down the hall you heard a frustrated grunt followed by the sound of paper being crumbled.

You followed the sound, letting curiosity get the best of you. Stoping at a partially cracked door, you gently opened the door and steeping inside the room.

A head snapped in your direction. Your e/c eyes Locked with a pair of teal eyes. You examined the stranger, he had red hair with some teal tips sprinkled around, accompanied by teal eyes.

You inhaled a small puff of air. "I'm sorry for disrupting you." The strangers glare softened. "It's alright, so what brings you to the art room."

He set down the pencil that you now realized that he was holding. "I heard paper being crumpled, and I'm also kinda lost." The strangers face relaxed Even more as he let a small snicker escape his lips.

"Really? Well where do you need to go I could show you the way." The tips of your ears had turned a bit red (or whatever color you have for blush.) From being laughed at.

"Well I need to go to the music room." "Alright I'll show you the way, my name's sora M by the way." "Well Sora I'm Y/n L/n."

Sora stood up from his seat at the desk. You now realized that Sora was a good foot or so taller then you. Sora walked out of the now opened door.

As the two of you walked down the school halls a question lingered in you mind. "Why exactly were you crumpling up paper.

"Well I was struggling to draw one of my model photos." Sora let out a sigh as he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, well maybe you just need a new model."

"Maybe your right thanks for the help Y/n." The two of you began to continue down the halls in silence. The silence would have been nice if their wasn't this weird feeling crawling up your spine.

That feeling never disappeared even after a couple of weeks.

But here you were waiting in the art room for Sora. He asked you to help him with his art project. The doors soon slid open and soon in came Sora.

"Sorry I'm a bit late I had to stay after class to help a teacher." "It's alright, so what did you want me to help you with."

"Well I need someone to model for me but." "But what?" You hoped off the windowsill and stared at Sora, pure curiosity filled your eyes.

"I'd rather have someone to keep me company forever." "What" you backed away from Sora not liking how his tone of voice changed.

Sora stepped closer to you each time you took a step back. And soon you were backed into a corner. You began to throw punches and kicks trying to keep Sora away from you.

"I don't like violence, angel please don't make me do this." That was the last thing you heard before getting knocked unconscious.

Word count 643