08

You always come to the same cafe, at the same time, everyday. Louis didn't know when he started to pay attention to those things. Maybe it was when he started noticing when you changed perfumes or soaps. Or maybe it was when he noticed how soft your lips looked.

Whenever it was, it didn't matter. Louis anxiously watched the clock tick back and forth waiting for you to walk through the door. It was 10:30 you should have been here 30 minutes ago. Did something happen? Were you hurt? He hoped not, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if you were.

Louis decided to bury himself in work hoping to distract himself from thinking about you. It didn't help, all it did was make him more anxious every time a customer left. Time seemed to pass by painstakingly slow. Louis would rather rip his fingernails off then not have you here.

The bell rang signaling that someone entered the shop. There you were. In all of your beauty. Only this time you looked slightly disheveled. But that didn't matter you still looked stunning regardless. Louis immediately lit up seeing you in the room. He watched as you ordered a f/d.

He hummed a little tune as he whipped up your drink. He slipped in a little white tablet making sure it dissolved before giving it to you. Louis watched from the counter as you stumbled to leave. But failing, you passed out a few feet away from the door.

He walked over to your limp body and carried you to his car. Nobody would notice considering the fact that it was closing time.

At least now he would never have to worry about you ever again.