05

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥

Its not going to be a patronizing yandere

Its not going to be a patronizing yandere. I'm just not able to write that good yet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beauty like yours doesn't deserve to wilt and die like a flower, it should be as pure and untouchable as that of a diamond." That was the last thing that you can remember before blacking out.

When you opened your eyes for what felt like the first time, because of how stiff your eyes felt. You brought your hands Infront of you face to rub the sleep from your eyes when you noticed that wherever your joints were their was a faint line. It was almost impossible to see unless you were up close.

Now fully awake you sprang up onto your feet only to fall back down again. you struggled a couple of more times before you were finally able to stand up on your own. You slowly and carefully made your way over to the mirror leaned against the wall.

You looked up from the ground only to let a gasp escape your mouth. lines were at every joint even on your neck. Your skin looked a bit duller then before and even your outfit was different. You now wore a corset that had three faded blue bows down the middle, with two straps attached at each shoulder. You also wore a two layer dress that had a slight puff to it with a deep blue rose attached to your hip. Your feet were paired with a pair of dull blue ballet slippers also accompanied by a deep blue rose on each slipper.

Your hair also had two pairs of deep blue roses. You don't remember changing clothes. Actually you can't remember anything at all the only thing you can seem to remember is that damn sentence and your name.

"Y/n!" You snapped your neck towards the sound of someone calling your name. The odd thing was it sort of felt like your neck was untwisting. "W-who are you? where am I?" "Oh dear.... That wasn't apart of the plan but this will do." You couldn't hear the last of their statement due to them speaking in a hushed tone.

"I'm sorry but i couldn't hear you." "Ah your so sweet just like before. Well dear if you must know I'm one of your husbands." "One?"

Before you could ask anymore questions another person walked into the room. With the two of them side by side they looked almost identical if it weren't for their different clothing's.

They both had fluffy looking brown hair paired with sage green eyes. The taller of the two wore a white collar shirt, black pants, and suspender with a red vest over top with a black tie. He even had an amathest broach with a chain attached. The smaller one wore the same thing but with a black vest over top. And instead of a tie he had a ribbon tied in a bow around his neck. But in place of the broach he had a handkerchief around his waist.

"Oh! Dear your awake!" The new person in the room jumped onto you and began to squeeze you in a hug. Not knowing what to do you embraced him back. "It's great to have you back."

It's funny how sometimes you can walk right into a spiders web without knowing it.

Word count 563