03

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The weels on the bus go round and round all through the town!" Your classmates were practically screaming that song on the bus.

Your class was going on a field trip to a historical cave today. I mean what a great ideal to let a group of noisy and cayotic freshman go on a field trip to a cave.

You being the only antisocial kid on the bus you sat a bit closer to front where it was more quiet and less noisy. Also so you could get off first.

As the came to a stop you watched your teacher stand up. Miss Rodriguez was a nice teacher so of course the class practical begged and pleaded for her to come with us.

Their was another teacher but they are going to walk behind the class so that nobody walks off or gets lost.

"Alright class I want you all to be on your best behavior alright." "Yes miss Rodriguez." Miss Rodriguez got up and began to head to the door you got up and followed her. With everyone else behind you.

Miss Rodriguez came to a stop at the cave entrance, she walked over to a person standing near the entrance of the cave. Who you guess was the tour guide.

She talked with the lady for a minute before the both of them came over to your class. "Class this is Mrs Debbie she is going to be our tour guide."

Mrs Debbie smiled at the class. She had strawberry blonde hair with a streak of blue in it. Her eyes were a nice shade of blue, what shade? You didn't quite know her teeth had a small gap in the front.

Over she looked like a cheery and cute person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk in the cave was going by quite fast your class was already quiet deep down in the cave. So deep that the only light that you could see was the light from your classmates flashlights.

"EEKK!" A girl in the back of the bus screamed causing everyone to turn around and look at her. The girl that screamed was no other than Hailey the cheer captain.

"Dear are you alright?" Miss Debbie asked concerned as to why someone was screaming. "This place is infested with spiders and spider webs!" Hailey spat with disgust in her voice.

"Your correct Hailey, this place is filled with spiders and spider webs. But we don't exactly know how they got here. The story that most people say was a miner went into the depths of this cave hoping to dig up some ores to sell when he opened up a cave packed with spiders and spider webs. But in the center of it all was a giant spider."

You could practically see most of the girls shaking from the story that Mrs Debbie has told. "But I wouldn't worry to much about that it is just a story after all."