07 (part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "we aren't missing anything else are we?" You began to check through the bag again. flashlights, food, water, rope, chargers, a change of clothes, "yep we have everything we need." "Alright then let's get going everyone is waiting for us." You and your friends planned to take a trip to the abandoned house near the forest, it would be a quick trip you would explore the place then you all would leave.

You hopped onto the back of Hannah's motorcycle waiting for her to take off. As the two of you drove to the destination the terrain change was almost instant, going from the smooth pavement of the street to the rough dirt terrain. The signal might be out completely when you both get there, so you decided to send your mom your location Incase something goes wrong.

But something was wrong with your phone. It would let you send her a message. It would glitch out each time you hit the send button. Deciding you would deal with it later you put your phone back. When you looked at your surroundings you noticed that you had just arrived at the house.

The house looked gorgeous. In your eyes that is, the overgrown vines gave it this kind of whimsical look. You got off of Hannah's motorcycle making sure your bag was still in place on your shoulders and made your way to the front door of the house. Standing there waiting for you was Hannah, yuki, roy, and Koji.

"It took you long enough." Yuki seemed less than amused that you were a minute later than planned. "Sorry guys I was trying to send someone out location Incase something goes wrong. But my phone kept glitching and it wouldn't send." Yuki looked bothered still but she accepted your answer for now.

"Anyways we should go over the rules first off no stealing, no destruction of property, and please don't throw trash in the ground." They all let out a sigh "of course mom." Koji said sarcastically before entering the house.

Once you entered the house your eyes practically lit up. The house on the inside didn't seem abandoned at all, actually it looked wonderful. From the wooden floors to the beautiful walls.

As you marveled at the beautiful interior of the place you failed to notice how the door slammed shit behind you. Enthusiastically you looked towards your friends only to be met with a look of disgust from each of them. "This place looks gross and dirty."

You paid no mind to yuki. After all she was always like this anyways. "We should pair up in groups so we can explore the place safely." You got a nod of approval from everyone except for Roy. "But there's an uneven amount. Which means someone won't have a partner. I can go by myself." You gave Koji a small smile "thank you."

You ended up with Hannah while Yuki ended up with her boyfriend Roy, you just hope the two don't do anything gross. You and Hannah made small talk as the two of you wandered around the house.

"This place looked so small from the outside, but it's huge on the inside." Hannah gave you a nod of agreement. Before you could say anything else you heard a scream from across the house. "It sounded like it came from one of the bedrooms, come-on!"

You and Hannah began to rush towards the bedroom. You were praying that everything was alright and that they just saw a rat. Making to the bedroom you skid to a stop immediately. Roy was on the floor his chest looked like it had been pried open with a lot of force, all of his organs were on display. He was sitting on a puddle of blood that was still oozing from his body.

Yuki was on the floor and her eyes were bright red, make up was smudged all over her face. " I-i *sniff* had went to the bathroom a-and when I came back." Yuki broke into sobs unable to finish her sentence, not that she need to since you could only take a guess at what she was going to say.

"C'mon Yuki let's get out of here." You tried to grab Yuki's hand to drag her away from the mangled corpse of her lover. "NO DON'T TOUCH ME!" When you finally were able to look Yuki in the eyes. All you could see was rage. "I KNOW ONE OF YOU, YOU FREAKS KILLED HIM AND WHEN I FIND OUT WHO I WIL-." Yuki wasn't able to finish her sentence.

You grabbed Hannah's hand and ran downstairs, that's when you ran into Koji. " we have to go right now." " calm down y/n we can't leave without Yuki or Roy." "They're dead Koji, a brick fell off and killed Yuki." There was a long silence that followed afterwards before Koji spoke up "....what happened to Roy."

Word count: 829