A date?

It is now 2 days later and I just got out of bed. I feel like doing something so I text Bella to ask if she has time.

Maja: Heyy Bella, would you like to do something     tonight?

Bella: Heyy Maja, you come home around
8.00 PM so we can watch a  movie.

I get ready for the day and go to a cafe on the corner of the street. I take a croissant and a fresh mint tea. I want to walk to a place but suddenly I bump into someone. My tea fell on the floor, really my own fault I should have looked more closely.

Oh Uhm sorry I hear the person say and I look at him. I see a young guy, I think he must be around 20. He looks very nice.

Oh no it doesn't matter I should have paid more attention it's my own fault I tell him. No I looked down it's my fault I'll get you another tea.

I'm just thinking, what's going on here. The boy comes back with a new tea and then says. Hi I'm Jude, who are you? Hii I'm Maja, nice to meet you. I have a question says the boy, would you like to do something sometime? Wtf is happening here I think. Um, yeah, sounds good to me. I give the boy my number and then he says he has to go. Bye Maja hopefully until next time. Bye Jude!

——————————————————————————

It is now 8 PM and I have arrived at Bella's house. I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to open the door. Heyyy Maja says Bella enthusiastically when she opens the door. She gives me a hug and I go inside.

When I'm inside I see a boy sitting on the couch, that must be her boyfriend. I walk over to him and introduce myself. Hii nice to meet you, I'm Maja. Hi, nice to meet you too, I'm Giovanni but just call me Gio that's what everyone calls me.

Bella comes to us and says to Gio. Gio Maja and I are going to watch a movie here, I don't know what you are going to do, but from now on this is only an area for women. Okay okay I'll go to the kitchen in a bit, a friend will come soon and we'll play fifa. Okay great answer Belle.

Belle has made a hot tea for me and we sit on the couch. What did you do today asks Belle to me. Actually not very much, this morning I went to a café on the corner of my street to have breakfast and then I bumped into a boy who then went to bought my a new tea, but that was it. Ohh and was it a nice boy? I lough and say, yes he was handsome and very nice. His name is Jude. Ooh cute, and are you going to do something again? I have no idea, he did ask for my number and he said he would like to do something with me sometime? OMG girl this is really great, you're going, aren't you? Uhm yes I think so, but I've never been alone with a boy, I don't dare at all. This is going to be all right just be yourself and if you don't like it then you know he's not for you.  Yes you are right about that, but first let's see if he is going to text me again at all.

It is now 9:00 PM and we hear Gio and his friend enter the room. Hi girls I hear his friend say. I turn around and look straight into his eyes, he looks at me. Hi Jude says Belle. Hi I say to him. Jude walks into the kitchen and starts playing fifa with Gio.

Belle wants to turn the movie back on but I say. Wait wait wait. What is it asks Belle. That friend of Gio's, that's Jude. The boy from the cafe! OMG YOU'RE LYING, Shut up shouts Belle. No I'm not kidding. Maja you are definitely going on a date with him, Jude is a really nice guy and he doesn't look bad at all. I look at him for a moment and start to blush. Okay okay I'll go but how do you know him? Jude is a teammate of Gio, they have both been with BvB since 2 years ago. Jude is from England and Gio from the USA so they became friends quickly because they are both not from Germany, since then Jude comes here quite often since he doesn't know that many people besides. Ohh so he is also playing football I ask. Yes actually he is very good, he scores a lot of important goals and the team just needs him.

——————————————————————————

The movie is over and I'm still having a nice chat with Belle. But I think I'm going home now because I have to go to school tomorrow and it's already quite late. Yes, that's all right, I'll just ask Gio if he wants to take you home because I don't let you go alone on the street now.

We walk together to the kitchen where Gio and Jude are sitting. Gio would you mind taking Maja home as I don't let her go home alone. Yes that's fine.

Oh I'll take her home, I'm leaving now too, otherwise you'll have to take the car all over again says Jude. Okay that's good says Gio. Jude and I left Gio and Bella's apartment and headed for the parking garage.

So where do you live? I say my address to him. What a coincidence I live 3 apartment blocks away says Jude. Huh really that's a coincidence yes. We both laugh and talk some more.

We've arrived at my apartment complex and I'm about to get out of the car until Jude says. Uhm Maja do you have something to do tomorrow. No, I have school in the morning but the rest of the day I'm free. Okay great, get ready at 7PM and we'll go on a date. I smile at Jude and say okay is good see you tomorrow Jude. See you tomorrow Maja and I walk to my apartment.