Who the fuck are you?

10-17-21
Today is a special day, the Ballon d'or is awarded. Jude has been nominated, I am convinced he will win it.

Jude are you ready? Yes, but I am very nervous says Jude. I'm sure it will be fine, you just have to enjoy and then it will be fine. Jude gives me a kiss and we're on our way to the ballon d'or. We arrived and sat down in our seats.

I look across the room and my eyes cross with someone I've seen before. It's the football player Jude had a fight with in a few games ago. He looks at me with a scary smile, I quickly look away and the award show begins.

The winner of the golden boy is....... JUDE BELLINGHAM. Jude won!! I am super happy and proud of Jude.

After the presentations have taken place, there is a after party. I'm standing at the bar with Jude and I see Belle and Gio walking by. Congratulations Jude they say. The whole evening is fun and I talk to many of Jude's friends or other football players.

I'm going to the bathroom Jude. Okay Maja. Jude gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and I walk away. Suddenly someone grabs my hips and pulls me along.

WTF WHO THE FUCK IS THIS, LET ME GO! Stttttt be a little quiet otherwise everyone will realise what we are doing. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I look at him and see, it's the boy Jude had a fight with. I'm not letting you go so I'd just give you up. I panic and start crying. He pushes me towards the toilet and struggles to make it not so easy. PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!! The boy starts kissing me on the neck and all I can do is cry. Plsss don't do this I don't deserve this. What have I done to you?

BANG, the door slams open. I don't see who it is or what's happening because I feel so terrible. The boy let go of me and I collapsed on the floor crying.

Maja, Maja, it's Jude. I say nothing and just cry. Jude takes me in his arms and comforts me. After fifteen minutes of crying and calming down, I start talking.

Jude, I love you. Maja I love you too. But what has he done? I, I don't remember very well, I was so panicked. I only remember that he started kissing me on the neck and then the door suddenly slammed open. Okay okay I was the one who opened the door so he didn't do anything else.

Jude picks me up and we leave the party. We're in the taxi and I start sobbing softly again. Hey Maja it's okay. Jude takes me in his arms again. I just feel so powerless, how the fuck do men think they can do this to women. I know this makes no sense, people who do this are just out of their minds.

We arrive home and I go straight to Jude's bed. Don't you have to brush your teeth and change your clothes? I say nothing and gaze in front of me. Jude walks out of to the bathroom, I'm sure he's going to brush his own teeth or something.

2 minutes later Jude comes back with a jogging suit of his and my toothbrush with toothpaste. Here, put this on. He hands me his jogging suit and I put it on. Go open your mouth. I open my mouth and Jude starts brushing my teeth. He finishes brushing my teeth and I look at him. Jude I don't deserve you. Shut up Maja shut up, of course you deserve me. You are the prettiest, sweetest, most caring and craziest girl there is, but you are the cutest. I wouldn't want anyone but you. I smile at him and give him a big kiss on his mouth. Jude comes to lie in bed with me and I crawl as close to him as possible.