Girlfriend

The next morning I wake up in Jude's arms. Good morning sleepy head says Jude. I smile a little and snuggle into him. We Lay down for another 20 minutes.

Did we fall asleep yesterday during the movie that we are still lying here on the couch I ask Jude. Yes, Nah you fell asleep in my arms and I didn't want to wake you up so I turned off the TV and stayed with you. Oh oops sorry I say smiling. No, it doesn't matter, I had a great night so it was completely fine. I smile and say let's get up.

What would you like for breakfast asks Jude. What can you make I ask back. Pancakes, that's really my specialty. Okay, okay then you make it for me and I'll decide whether it's good or not. OK it'll be fine.

Jude is done with the pancakes and puts them down with me. Look madam here are your pancakes. I'll be curious, Jude. I take a bite of the pancake. Jude honesty the pancake is really nice! So be it, pancakes are my specialty.

——————————————————————————

It is now a week later, Jude and I have been together for a few more days because we just have fun together. Today Jude has a football game and he gave me tickets to watch the game. I'm going with Belle.

Belle picks me up with her car and we drive to the stadium together. So, Maja, you and Jude are going to be a thing in a little bit? I look at her and say. I have no idea, I really like him but I don't know if he really likes me. Oh really Maja are you blind or something, this guy is crazy about you. I smile at her and say, yes okay we've kissed several times but still, you know how boys are, don't you. Yes, but Jude is different says Belle. I hope I answer.

Arriving at our places I see the boys already walking onto the field to warm up. I see Jude, he waves at me, I wave back. The game starts after 30 minutes. The match is very exciting. It's 1-1 and we only have 5 minutes to play, whoever wins this game will be at the top of the championship. I see Jude has the ball and he passes 2 defenders. He plays the ball to Gio and Gio plays it back. Jude takes the ball again and shoots it into the goal. YESSSS, the whole stadium is going wild. Jude runs towards the camera and makes a heart to the camera. Omg so cute I hear Belle say. I smile at her and think Jude is really cute. The game ended in 2-1 for BvB, there was a small fight at the end of the game with Jude but everything else remained normal.

Belle and I are waiting for Jude and Gio. We are watching the opponents team when I suddenly feel 2 arms around me. I turn around and see Jude, I give him a hug back. The opponent Jude had a fight with looks angrily at Jude, Jude gives me a quick kiss. I kiss him back. Jesus what a crazy man I say. Yes you can say that answers Jude.

Together with Gio and Belle we walk to the car and at the car we say goodbye to Belle and Gio. Bye lovebirds says Gio to us. Jude punches Gio, shut up Gio. I give Belle another hug and then we get in the car.

Do you want to come to my house, Jude asks me. Yes, I answer nicely. When we arrive at Jude's we both get ready for bed. I'm already in bed and Jude comes to lie with me. He crawls against me and kisses me, I look into his eyes and we kiss each other with great passion. I crawl back into Jude's arms and we fall asleep.

——————————————————————————

It is now 3 days later, I have been with Jude every day. Jude and I are having breakfast together. Uhm Maja do you want to come and watch my game again tonight? Yes Nice! All right, you can ride with me. Belle doesn't come, so that's why. Oh thats bad but it doesn't matter I'll have fun if I have to watch you the whole game. Jude smiles at me.

It's 5pm and Jude and I are getting ready to go to the game. Here Maja put on this shirt. Jude throws a shirt from BvB at me. Seriously Jude do I have to wear a shirt with your name on it. Well, I thought you'd like it. I laugh and say, Jude of course I like it I will wear it for you.

Jude's game was not very exciting because they won 6-0 and Jude scored 3 times. I'm waiting for Jude until I suddenly feel 2 hands on my hips, it's Jude. I kiss him and say. You were really good today. That's because you were there and you had my shirt on. He gives me a hug and then says. Maya I want to say something. I look at him questioningly. Uhm I've been thinking about asking you this for a while, maybe you think differently than me but I really like you, from the first time that I saw you. So my question is, would you like to be my girlfriend? Jude, I've been crazy about you since I saw you, of course I want to be your girlfriend! We kiss and then go home.

——————————————————————————

Jude is taking a shower and I'm in his room getting some clothes. I hear someone enter the room. I look around and see Jude standing behind me wearing only a towel. I stare at him for a second because I mean have you seen his six pack.

Halloo Maja calls Jude for the 2nd time. huh what? I say hello Maja, already for the 3rd time. Oh um sorry I was distracted for a moment. Hmmm by what than? says Jude with a sly smile on his face. No I'm not going to say anything. You don't have to because I already know. I laugh. He comes over to me and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back. Soon we kiss passionately and Jude pushes me onto his bed so that he's on top of me. He starts kissing me again. Maja are you sure you want this asks Jude. Yes Jude I am sure I want this.

You know what's going to happen so I won't go into details ;)