Forever

Our week with my family is over and we are back in Dortmund. It is now 2 weeks later. Not much has happened in the past 2 weeks, Jude's family has visited. I went to school and Jude had another game.

It's the middle of the night and I wake up to my phone ringing. I grab my phone from my bedside table and look at it. WTF who is calling at 2 am? Jude also woke up from my phone. He looks at me sleepily. He asks who is calling you? My father.

I'm getting a little stressed because my father never calls me in the night, something bad is going on. I pick up. Hey dad what's going on. Hey Maja Uhm could you come to Stockholm as soon as possible. I'm a little quiet. Uhhh yes I think so why? Mom is in very bad shape, she is in the hospital and the doctors don't know how long she has to live. I get tears in my eyes. Okay dad we'll be there as soon as possible!

Maja what is wrong? asks Jude. My mother, she is in the hospital the doctors don't know how long she has to live I say crying.

Jude takes me in his arms. Maja come let's go soon, it will be ok I'm sure! 8 hours later we arrive in Stockholm. We rented a car and quickly drove to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital, we saw my mother lying in a sad state. I quickly walk over to her and give her a hug, I cry for another 5 minutes in her arms and she holds me all the time. Jude let me go and sits down at the table next to my father. Jude also gets tears in his eyes when he sees how sad I am.

The doctor enters the room and asks if he can only speak to my father. Jude and I walk to the hallway and wait there. Jude stands all the time with his arm around me. I am sad but I do feel good with Jude.

The doctor says we can go in. I see my father with tears in his eyes. Dad what's up? My father clears his throat and says. Your mother, your mother will not survive.

I start to cry even louder and I collapse. Jude holds me and comforts me. After crying for 20 minutes. I let go of him and go outside for a while. Jude and my father are together with my mother. Jude gives my dad a hug. Suddenly my mother begins to speak. Jude I haven't known you that long, but you are really the nicest guy Maja has been with. Please take care of her and promise me that you will love each other forever. I will says Jude. Jude gives my mom another hug and walks out. I'm alone in the room with my mom and dad right now. My father and I also say goodbye to her.

I lie in my mother's arms. Maja promise me you'll stay with Jude forever. When I look at you I see how happy you are together. Mom I promise you that. I love you Maya. I love you too mom. My mother gives me her wedding ring and I put it on. Be careful Maja.

I lie in my mother's arms for a while longer until my father says. It is over. I look at him confused. Your mother, she passed away. I look at my mother again and she has closed her eyes. I cry in my father's arms and after 3 ours we going home.

——————————————————————————

Jude and I are in my room. I don't want to do anything. I'm lying in my bed and Jude is next to me. Someone knocks on the door, it's Lucas.

Jude, would you like to play football with Oscar and me? Yeah okay I'm coming. Jude gives a hug and goes to Oscar and Lucas.

A little later I also walk downstairs, I look out the garden door and see Jude playing football with Lucas and Oscar. I look at them with happiness. Jude, the future father of my children and my husband.

My father comes to stand next to me and puts an arm around me. Maja you are really lucky with a boy like Jude. I know dad.

My father and I also go outside to play football and then we order food and eat it together. We didn't do much the next few days. My mother was buried and I cried a lot. We also went sailing with the boat.

Now it's time to go back to Dortmund as I have my exam in 2 weeks. if I pass my exam I will have graduated and I can start working. I don't know what yet, but first I'll take a rest.