𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 44

" ɪ-ɪ ʟᴏᴠ-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏ-ʏᴏᴜ "
---------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

" WHAT THE FVCK IS HAPPENING HERE?! "

Yn flinch hard hearing loud-angry tone. Yn gulp hard knowing the owner of voice. She turn her gaze towards the direction of voice.
Her soul left from her body witnessing jungkook with angry face.
She immediately push yeonjun.

Yeonjun get off from her and mumble a little sorry.
Yn also got up from couch with her shivering figure.
Yn's clench on her clothes tighten, she turn her gaze towards jungkook who is fuming in anger.

Soobin and jungkook walk towards them.
Jungkook with angry face and soobin with confused face. Soobin is sure it must be accident as he is not blind he have witness naive action of yn.

Yn drop her gaze witnessing jungkook's angry face.
Jungkook clench his jaw observing
She was looking at yeonjun few minutes a ago but she is ignoring him,her husband.

Yeonjun : actuall---

Jungkook couldn't help but throw a harsh punch on yeonjun's face.
He tried to control his anger but terribly failed.
Yeonjun scream little because of jungkook's strong move.

Yn's face color faded hearing yeonjun's scream. She immediately lift her gaze but her eyes welled up with pearls seeing jungkook punching yeonjun.

Yn : no-no ple-please do-don't..

Soobin gulp observing his hyung's anger. He never raise his hands at them. But today he is damn angry.

Jungkook held collar of yeonjun and without any words he throw harsh punch on yeonjun.

Yeonjun : hyu-hyung---

His words get cut with jungkook's another punch.
But jungkook's hand immediately stop in middle, when his gaze fell on his wife.
His wife is trembling, she is scared. She is scared by his inhuman action. Her face, her eyes screamed everything.
He growl loudly and push yeonjun. He shouldn't punch yeonjun in front of yn.

Yeonjun fell on ground while cupping his own face.

Yeonjun : hyu-hyung.. Why-----

Jungkook : LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

Soobin , yeonjun and yn flinch hard hearing his powerful tone.
Soobin held yeonjun hands and drag him outside.

Jungkook clench his jaw when the scene of his wife with another man flashes inside his head.
Fvck
Fvck
He really want to shoot yeonjun. He know yn very well, he knows everything he trust her more than anything. Her eyes always held innocence and shyness, he knows its must be an accident. But still the anger inside is raising in every each minute he clearly warn her but again she broke the rule, trigger him.
Fear inside his heart knocked, what if yn likes yeonjun.
Anger and anxiety runs on his nerves. He don't want to loss her but if she like yeonjun then he won't third wheel.