New girl in town

Hazel Levesque had led a rather unusual life. Having spent her earlier years in the 1930s and then seventy or so in the fields of Asphodel it was safe to say she'd seen many things. But one of those things had never been a bleeding vigilante on her counter top at 4 am on a Tuesday. Why was it always Tuesdays?

 The vigilante in question was one of the protectors of Gotham city, her new home. Now one may ask how did Hazel Levesque, praetor of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata , daughter of Pluto, Heroine of Olympus had ended up in Gotham City, the most crime ridden place in the States. Well the answer to that was very simple, she had moved there to start her own business and run her store.

 After having saved the world a few times, doing quests for almost every god she could think of and running an entire army (though not alone) she had decided she wanted a change of pace. Mostly because of the fact that the stillness of life seemed too similar to her time in the fields and the fact that she really hadn't seen the world for real. She retired early at 18 and took a sort of well gap year. Hazel visited places all around the world with Arion, and some cash she got from the gems she could summon (her curse had long since been gone), Hazy had seen some amazing sights and learned some pretty interesting things.

 So why in the name of Pluto had she decided to set up shop in Gotham of all places?                         Easy. It's cheap. And safe.

 While she was a daughter of Pluto, she still wanted to try and live a somewhat normal life. And as for the safe part, while Gotham might be plagued by human monsters it sure as hell wasn't by Greek ones. So she'd bought a closed down antique shop with an apartment above it, given it a fresh coat of paint, got a license to sell (thanks to Hecate and Pluto magicking up some documents for her entire life), and opened up shop.

 Soo here we are again. 4 am. Bleeding hero on the counter. No cute shop AU for Hazel it seems.

 -Uh, hi,- Hazel approached the vigilante. He'd taken his red helmet off as he made his was through her first aid kit. Luckily Hazel kept the ambrosia next to it and not in the kit just in case. He raised his head in shock when he saw Hazel, as he hadn't heard her approach.

 -Hiii, soo I just uh need to borrow somethings real quick. Don't mind me just got back to bed, civilian,-He shot her a smile which was similar to that of her cousin Percy's.

 -You need medical attention, a hospital would be better. That gash looks rather deep.

 -Nah, it's just a scratch. Don't worry miss I'll be out of here in a few minutes.

 -At least let me give you a hand,- Hazel was used to stubborn heroes and she knew that when they said that it usually meant they were gonna pass out. Also the increasing aura of death surrounding him didn't really help. As Hazel turned on the light and made her way to the vigilante, she got a better look at him. He looked tall, maybe 180-190cm of height, his hair, all black expect a single white streak ( which made Hazel think that he might have died once), was obscuring his face along with a domino mask. From what she could se he had been shot in the shoulder, got a couple of knife cuts on his arms and maybe had a concussion from his bleeding forehead.

 -Really, there's no need. I'm fine on my own see,- and with that he proceeded to show that he was not in fact fine, at all, as he dropped the roll of bandages and as he tried to grab it again he stopped in pain. Hazel quickly made her way next to him and grabbed the bandages along with some gauze, rubbing alcohol, clean towels and a few other medical supplies.

 -C'mon red riding Hood, you clearly need a hand and I'm already awake,- if Hazel had to deal with this at 4 am she would at least crack a few puns, like her years of dealing with mean nuns and her cousins had taught her.

 -Red riding Hood? Really?

 -Would you prefer no medical help Hood?

And that's a wrap for the first chapter I've ever written. Thanks for reading it.