Climbing up that fire escape

After patching Robin up as well as she could, Hazel had no idea what to do. On her left she had a dead end alley and an unconscious 10 year old, on her right she had Bane. Her first thought was to wait it out in the alley, but that plan was ruined by Bane throwing a piece of a car in thee, which she narrowly escaped. She sure as hell couldn't leave Robin there while he was unconscious and injured so she had to find a route that would be easy for her to use while carrying a ten year old.

 Bane this time threw a meatal trash can lid in the direction of Signal who barely dodged. The trashcan banged against the railing of the fire escape and almost fell on Robins head. Suddenly Hazel had an idea. An impossible one but an idea nonetheless .

 She threw Robin over her shoulder and tried to climb up the fire escape. The hardest part was getting up the first ladder but afterwards climbing the stairs was fairly easier.  And now Hazel had to wait. This was gonna be rather slow.

 The fight was going on down there and Robin still hadn't woken up. She tried to make sure he didn't get hurt or anything but it was hard. Most of the medical supplies she had bought, and her ice cream was melting. And worst of all, the eggs she bought had cracked. While she was carrying them in a fabric bag. As they say, " Can't have anything in Gotham".

 So Hazel decided to entertain herself with her phone.(Check the AN at the end) She had gotten the hang of it during the years but it still felt rather odd. Percy had sent her a couple of ideas for the ring. He wanted a bluish stone surrounded by grey ones. The band was going to be made by Leo using some silver from Olympus and Hazel was going to help with cutting and finding the stones. He was going to propose in two weeks so there was a slight rush. After chatting a while with her friends, Percy, Lavinia, Frank and Nico she noticed that it was getting rather dark. And that Robin was waking up.

This one was later than usual, sorry. So abt the phones I'm following the Hephaestus and Hecate cabin made monster proof phones plus Gotham is kinda monster free. Thank you and have a good week.