Purple is a lifestyle

Hazel had meet almost all of her neighbors, and the only word that could describe them was that they where...interesting. Which left her almost scared to meet her next door one. She had no idea what to expect. And so with a brave face and a container of cookies she rung the doorbell.

 -Hi!-standing in front of her was a blonde girl about 170-180 cm wearing a purple T-shirt and jeans. Her blue eyes seemed to be calculating her.

 -Hi, I'm Hazel. I just moved to town and I'm your next door neighbour!

- Hi, I'm Stephanie! Nice to meet you! I don't actually live here though, my brother does. I'll go get him,-she turned and shut the door.

Through the thin wood Hazel could  hear two voices. One male and the other one female, which she believed belonged to Stephanie and her brother. After the yelling a crash was heard followed by the sound of glass breaking. Truly these guys where siblings.

- Hi! I'm Jason, your next door neighbour, or so Steph tells me,- said a voice Hazel knew. It was the voice which had awoken her from her lovely sleep last night. The Red Hoods.
He wasn't in vigilante getup this time but he looked pretty similar in a black T-shirt and jeans. His hair still hanged over his eyes which where no longer obscured by a mask. They actually looked quite familiar, which confirmed one of Hazel's theories.

- Yes, I'm Hazel. Hazel Levesque. I just moved here and I own the shop below. Here I baked some cookies,-in honesty it felt dumb repeating what she had already told him last night but she guessed that these guys probably didn't want a random girl knowing their identities, and she sure as Tartarous didn't want Batman snooping around her life. Not when she was finally getting comfortable in the modern world.

- Oh..thank you! I'll come visit the shop when I have the chance. Let me just grab a container for these.

- No need! You can just have this one and return it later.

- Thank you. I'll bring it back as soon as I can.

- Great! See you!

- Wait! Do you want to stay for coffee? It is pretty early , - asked Stephanie.

- There's no need. I can make some at home.

- Aww c'mon. Jay makes a mean espresso.

- Why am I the one making the coffee?

- Cuz I'm gonna hang out with my new friend Hazel!

-You guys have barely known each other for five minutes.

- Ah, but you see, Hazel here clearly has good taste as she is wearing purple.

- She might have just put it on in the morning randomly. You don't know.

- Hazel, do you like purple?

- Yes? It's my favorite color.

- See. So come on in. We can chat while Jason makes coffee.

- Ok. Thank you?

The apartment was the same size as Hazels with a similar layout. Only unlike hers the walls where a deep red with mahogany bookcases on every wall filled with books, and the occasional framed photo. The living room was large with a beige carpet and two beige sofas. Hazel didn't quite have the time to see everything as Stephanie sat her down on the kitchen table and the "socializing" started.

So I forgot to publish this. Sorry