"Socializing"

Now Hazel wouldn't call herself an antisocial person (others would) but she really didn't like making small talk. Especially with vigilantes whom are trying to interrogate you. She guessed that Stephanie was most likely one of the batgirls. And on a wild whim she was assuming it was the purple one. Wild guess right? : \

  - So Hazel, where are ya from?

 - Well I was born in New Orleans. I lived there with my mother till I turned thirteen and we moved to Alaska for a year. Afterwards I moved in with my dad for a while and then  started living in San Francisco with a cousin till I was 18.

 - Jeez. That's quite the life. What made you move here? Expect for the fact that it's so friendly and safe?

 - I took a kind of a gap year? I guess and traveled around with some cash I had saved up. I visited a few places in Europe and had a realization that I wanted a change of pace for a while. So I decided to open up a shop here since it was cheap.

 -Oh, that's interesting. Did you visit Rome? I heard you mention you sell your paintings and Rome always felt artsy.

 - No, not this time. And yeah I sell my art and antiques-

 -And the coffees done ladies. I'm amazing, I know,- Jason was holding a tray with three cups of coffee, some of Hazels cookies and a couple of sugar packets,-Soo whatcha talking about?

 -Oh ya know hobbies and life stories,  Jay.

 -Well great, cuz I have two lives.

 -We know you're edgy.

 -I'm the edgiest.

 In all honesty these guys reminded her of Percy and Nico. Speaking of them she should probably give them a call. Especially Percy since he had needed some help in the ring department on the down low. How the Aphrodite cabin didn't know yet was a mystery to her.

 - So Hazel you have any other hobbies?-this time Jason was doing the interrogating,-Except art of course.

 - I like horseback riding and swordfighting. That's pretty much all of them. I haven't really tried anything else.

 - Interesting. What about reading? If you want I can recommend you some books .I personally love Jane Austen.

 -There's no need. Me and words don't go along really well.

 -Oh. How about audio books?

 -Jay, how about you just leave the poor girl alone.

 -Don't worry. This was really fun but I got to go open the shop. 

-Wait. Can I have your number so we can hangout sometime? A girls night?

 -Yeah, of course. It would be my pleasure.

 And so Hazel faced one of life's most painful experiences, but she at least made a few friends. Now she just had to survive her most dangerous challenge yet. Customer service

This was going to be quite entertaining. For us. Not Hazel. Nope not at all for poor Hazel.

AN\ Sorry if this feels filler-y but I need it to setup some important plot points. Thank you and have a great weekend!