Spoky Scary... Brother?

Hazel was so deep in thought that she had barely noticed they'd arrived at her apartment building. She felt as she had just woken up from a deep sleep. Quickly, she got off the motorcycle and went to grab her groceries.

"Thanks for the ride, Hood. Do you want to come up and grab some coffee or...?"

"No problem. I don't think I got time for the coffee though. The big scary bat probably needs me, and the rest of my family are completely useless without me, ya know. But I will escort you up to your apartment."

"Thanks, again."

"No problem. What are rugged vigilantes for anyway?"

"Rugged?" - Hazel couldn't help but smile a bit at that.

 Suddenly a beep was heard coming from Hoods pocket. He grabbed his hone and sighed.

 "Shit... Scarecrow's decided that his midlife crisis is now everyone's problem.  I gotta go. Sorry about the eggs again. See you!,- a cloud of smoke trailed behind him from the motorcycle. Hazel waved a bit though she doubted he could see her.

 Quickly she made her way up the stairs as it was getting really cold and her coat didn't help much. When she finally had reached her door she was surprised to see it open. Slowly she opened it and made her way inside quietly. She was hoping it was a monster rather than a burglar as she really didn't want to deal with the cops. But inside she found something rather spookier.

 Her brother.

                                                                                          ʕ •̀ω•́ ʔ✧

 Nico had been waiting for his sister for a while. He'd arrived around three hours ago and found the shop closed and the apartment empty.  He decided to wait for her a bit in her apartment as she had probably just gone out. While waiting he'd cooked a bit and watch some TV until finally he'd decided to check out the window incase Hazel was back.  She was down there with a guy who he was ninety percent sure was wearing a red bucket on his head. He was gone to fast for him to concern but he had noticed Hazels groceries so he unlocked the door for her.

 "Nico? What are you doing here? Is everything ok?- his siter was rather worried. 

 "Don't worry Haze, everything's fine. I actually came by here to spend the weekend with you. Me and Will are looking for a new place and Leo also recommended me a piece of pop-culture that we had to check out."

 "I swear they're making up all these important pieces of history. I mean did we really have to watch a three hour power point on the history of vine with interpretive dance?"

 "That traumatised me more than the whole jar situation."

 "Yeah. I'd rather die again."

 They looked at each other and as soon as their eyes meet they bursted out laughing.

A/N this chapter is later than my usual updates due to writers block and my literature teacher. Also thank you to everybody who has been reading this, leaving comment, voting etc. Thanks a lot. It means a lot.

  /)/)( . .)( づ♡