Isn't this fun?

As Hazel helped patch the vigilante up an awkward silence filled the room. Both parties seemed like they didn't know what to do. Hood looked mostly embarrassed to need help while Hazel was focused on the bullet in the boy's shoulder to really notice, she just assumed his squirming was from the pain.

 -So, you new in town?-Hood didn't really know what to say, but he was sure that hadn't had any neighbors last time he checked.

 -Oh! Uhm...Yeah, I moved in a few days ago. I own the shop below this apartment.

 -Cool. What do you sell? Batman merchandise? Or maybe Red Hood merchandise, I heard it's pretty popular nowadays.

-I sell antiques and art that I make. The antiques I get through auctions and my dad is really into ancient things. Maybe if I find any artsy Red Hood merchandise I'll branch out a bit.

-Well you certainly should. I'm pretty much Gothams favorite hero,- Hood smirked at her ,- Wow! You patched me up almost as well as Agent A. Thanks .

- Agent A? I wasn't aware there was a hero that went by that name? What's his gist?

-Oh he's not really an on the field guy. He kinda protects the homebase. But he's a total badass. Only man that even Batman fears-before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a beep. Hood reached into one of the pockets of his leather jacket and pulled out an odd looking phone.

-One minute I got to take this real quick.                                                                                                                         What's up?....Wait what?!....Yeah don't worry I'm all patched up...See ya in five,-Hood quickly made his way to the window and opened it - Well Miss...uhm...

 -Levesque. My names Hazel Levesque.

 -Well Miss Levesque, thank you for you're help in these trying times. It was much appreciated but I must go and defend this lovely city,-and with that Hood did the completely sane thing of jumping out of a window and leaving Hazel with a bloody kitchen to clean up at 4 am. What blissful joy.

 Well it wasn't like she wasn't going to wake up early anyway but still the extra blood to clean up was not fun. It took her nearly an hour and left her apartment smelling of cleaning chemicals and a slight hint of blood.

 After finishing cleaning everything up she quickly got to work on baking some cookies. Some she'd give to her new neighbors and the rest where going to be welcome gifts at her shop (and maybe snacks for Hazel).