Inconvenience store

Hazel was pretty sure Hood wanted to ask her something. He seemed agitated and was glancing around a lot as if he was worried something might pop up from an alley and yell boo in his face. Fortunately no such thing happened though the awkwardness and almost made Hazel wish it did. The pedestrians didn't seem to see anything odd though. A vigilante escorting a civilian must be a normal day for them.

"So what's on the shopping list?"

"Well an abundance of first aid supplies and some eggs since the ones I already bought cracked."

"Ah. They wouldn't have happened to be the ones in the alley right?"

"The ones that you threw at Bane. No, not all. It was an entirely different basket of eggs."

"Heh. Sorry..."

"Don't worry about it. Of what use are worldly possessions if I'm dead."

"Fair enough. But.. Worldly possessions?"

"Do you find my choice of words peculiar? Must I remind you of the fact that thou art currently dressed like an Emo Red Riding Hood?"

"Alas, thou hast a point, milady. And more importantly it seems that we have reached our destination. Allow me, - Hood said as he opened the door for her.

" Well, who knew chivalry really isn't dead. "

"You have no idea."

Hazel and Red Hood made their way through the convenience store looking for eggs and first aid supplies. They decided to divide and conquer. Hazel took egg duty and Hood looked for first aid supplies. As he made his way through the aisle he heard the all too familiar voice of Oracle on his comm.

"This is Oracle. What's the situation Hood?"

"Nothing much really, just going shopping."

"I'm talking about Miss Levesque. What do you get from her?

"She seems relatively normal. A bit to casual with the vigilantes but otherwise good. Doesn't understand my great fashion sense though."

"Anything else? Anything that might point to her being an assassin or having devious motives?"

" Doesn't seem like it. Honestly she might just be a regular revived gal trying to live a normal life or it could be a coincidence."

"Still it's rather odd that there are two Hazel Levesques with the exact same records more or less. Honestly only the years,school and father's change. And the only Marie Levesque seems to be from the 1940s. Also her being spotted all over-

" I get it Babs, it's highly suspicious. I'll take it more seriously. Hood off."

Jason made his way to the checkout counter where Hazel was waiting for him. She had the eggs in hand and had secured a spot in the line. He quickly joined her and waited the rest of the line with her. After a hit of an argument about the payment which he won they made their way outside. It had gotten rather dark despite it being only around six, it was winter after all.

"My bike should be a little farther in the opposite direction of your house. We can grab it and make our way there."

"Don't worry, I can make my way home myself. Thank you for everything today."

"It's really no problem for me and its rather dark and Gotham's a dangerous place so cmon."

And without waiting for her reply he grabbed her wrist and led her towards the bike.

A/N Thank you very much for reading. Sorry about the delay on this one. I'll probably post another part tomorrow, around a similar length. Feel free to comment and have a great day!