Chapter 1: A New Friend!

__________________

A/N: Don't mind the video above- but anyways! if there's smut I'll put a warning!. If you don't like smut then just skip that chapter!. There's no smut in is chapter!. This chapter was also inspired by another book I saw, I forgot which one though!.

__________________

Bold: Moondrop

No font: Sundrop

Italic: Vanessa, Any other employees/workers  

Bold and Italic: Glamrocks, Any other animatronic

Underline: Children 😈

Talking: "

Thinking: '

___________________

☀ SUNDROP ☀

Today was a regular day as always. I took care of the kids, had nap time, I cleaned up, drank glitter glue, Okay maybe ignore the last part but anyways!. I was just laying in my bed, bored and tired. The kids were much more energetic this time, I guess giving them double of my energise candy was a bad idea. I shot up from my bed when I heard the voice of a woman, Vanessa!, what is she doing here? I hope I didn't get caught drinking glitter glue on the security cameras!.

NO ONE'S POV

"Sundrop! get down here! I have to talk to you!"  

Vanessa yelled at the balcony, hoping that Sundrop would hear her.

"I'm coming Miss Officer Vanessa! Weeeee!!" 

Sundrop answers back, as he jumps into the ball pit and then makes his way towards Vanessa.

"Hello Miss Officer Vanessa!, What are you doing here? Oh! are you here to have a sleepover-"

"No. I'm here because you have a new partne- huh? I swear he was just right here.."

Vanessa turns around but cuts herself off when she realises the new bot behind her was gone. (Bro just did the peace sign with his hand and disappeared 💀) Sundrop tilted his head a bit to his right.

"Who was right where?" 

Sundrop asked with confusion. He didn't really pay attention when Vanessa said that he has a new partner but only paid attention when she cut herself off and said where'd he go.

Vanessa turned back to face Sundrop then sighed to herself.

"What I was saying was that you have a new partner but now he's gone so he might be somewhere in the daycare, somehow..."

"A new partner? *gasps :O* New friend!! What's his name? What does he do? What does he like-"

"Okay Okay! easy on the questions! Number 1, His name is Moondrop but I'm pretty sure the kids will call him Mr Moon, Number 2 He only comes out during nap times, helps children go to sleep and he also has his own candy called Moondrops (Aka drugs-) . The candy helps children fall asleep, Number 3 he likes the dark mostly and he likes to sleep. I've gotta go now Sundrop, don't cause any trouble okay?"