Chapter 2: Moondrop's First Shift

_______________

A/N: (Ronald Mcdonald disapproves me and Moondrop is about to knock out some children😰) Welcome back!!, I hope you guys had a great day/night!. Oh! and the next chapter might have smut, I'm not sure if I should make chapter 3 a smut chapter but for now..enjoy this chapter!

Bold: Moondrop/Moon 

No font: Sundrop/Sunrise/Sun

Italic: Vanessa, Any other employees/workers

Bold and Italic: Glamrocks, Or any other animatronic

Underline: Children 😈

Talking: "

Thinking: '

_______________

🌙 MOONDROP 🌙

I woke up to loud noises coming from downstairs. (there's no stairs so I guess call it a down balcony lol) I looked around but Sundrop was not there. 'I guess the kids are here' I thought. (Vanessa told Moondrop about the kids that are gonna be in the daycare) I walked up to the balcony and hooked myself to my wire and flew up, luckily no one saw me. I watched my little Sunshine do his shift. He looked so cute, so perfect and innocent, just like an angel~ (AYOO. Moondrop got caught in 4k 📸😳). While I was day dreaming about my little Sunshine, the lights went out. 'I guess it's my shift now' I thought to myself. I jumped down from the ceiling and landed right in front of my Starlight~, and of course, he got jumpscared~ 

"AHHH- O-Oh..i-it's just you! M-Moony.., d-don't scare me like that..."

'Moony huh?~ I like that name~'

"Sorry darling~ It's just cute seeing you scared~"

Once I said that, I saw my Sunshine blush a bright red. He thinks that I couldn't see it but lucky for me, I didn't tell him that I have night vision even Vanessa didn't tell him. I chuckled quietly to myself.

"Mr Sun? Who is this moon person? he kinda looks like you!"

"O-oh! Kids, this is Mr Moon! he'll be looking after you for nap time! speaking of nap time, it already is!"

"is he your boyfriend?"

"N-no! H-he's a friend of mine..."

(I don't even know what to say here-)

Time skip because Idk what else to write

🌙 MOONDROP 🌙

I put the children to sleep by giving them my drugs- I MEAN CANDY, Yes..candy. Anyways! After putting the children to sleep, I hooked myself to my wire and flew up to the balcony. I walked into our room and saw that my starlight was drawing something in a book, it looked like he was very concentrated on that book, which made a good distraction. I tip-toed quietly towards him (I'm suddenly thinking of Moondrop tip-toeing like the Grinch💀) and snatched the book out of his hands. He was confused and blushing a bit. 

"Wha- H-hey! Moondrop! give it back!!"

"Sorry...No can do sweetheart~"

"Please don't look at it..." 

I heard him mumble "Please don't look at it". I might as well take a look at it myself, and when I did, I was a bit surprised and blushed a bit too. It was multiple drawings of me in 1 page! I flipped through all of the pages and 3 pages were filled with drawings of me~. 

"What nice drawings...Darling~"

He didn't respond but he was blushing pretty hard, I smirked. I set the book on his bedside table. I then lifted up his chin with my index finger and brought my face an inch closer to his.

"Try making 20 more pages~ I'd love to see them sweetheart~" (Bro is getting way too comfortable 💀)

I then backed my face up and took my finger off his chin, while still smirking. His face was even more redder than before. 

"I- uhh..O-oh! n-naptime ends in 2 minutes, heh... h-how about I-I just go down and wake up t-the children?.." 

"hehe~ Okay then~ Go right ahead~ I'll be waiting right here for you sweetheart~..."

I saw him run out of the room. I guess he was too flustered to talk~. I lied down on the bed, waiting for my sunshine's return but I was too tired and eventually fell asleep.

☀ SUNDROP ☀

I quickly ran out of me and Moon's room. I was a blushing mess!. I jumped down into the ball pit. The lights were on, which meant that nap time was over. I woke up all the children and waved them goodbye as they all went with their parents. I heard the doors closed but then 10 minutes later, while I was cleaning it opened again?.

"Sundrop! If you can hear me, I just want to say that tomorrow is a day off because Freddy malfunctioned on stage!"

"Okay Miss Officer Vanessa!"

I heard the close once again, meaning that Vanessa left.

Time skip again

After cleaning up the daycare, I climbed up the ladder and went into me and Moony's room. I walked inside and saw him asleep. I got into the bed with him and spent 2 minutes trying to get comfortable. Once I got comfortable, I was about to fall asleep but then something grabbed me. It was Moondrop! he was cuddling with me right now! I blushed very hard. I tried to take his arms off me but he was much more stronger than me. I gave in and just gave up on trying. After I gave in, I could hear him purring just like a cat! 'Awwww...how cute- Wait what am I thinking-' I thought to myself. I cuddled myself against him and eventually fell right asleep. 

I think I've fallen for him! A-am I..in love?...

912 words

I completed this chapter at 3:16 Am, which means...Merry Christmas!!. Chapter 3 is coming soon! I'm also going to my nephew's house for Christmas!. Merry Christmas to all!! and I also wish you a happy holiday!!