Chapter 9: Moondrop And Y/n Trying To Bake-

____________________________________________________________

A/N: This one's for you @you_fatherless! and for some other people out there who also like Moondrop. And more music. I couldn't find any Moondrop recipes so I just put this random Moondrop image. Enjoy this chapter!.

____________________________________________________________

Bold: Moondrop/Moon

No Font: Sundrop/Sunrise/Sun

Bold and Italic: Glamrocks, Any other animatronic

Italic: Vanessa, Any other employee/worker

Italic and Underline: Y/N (your name)

Underline: Children 😈

Talking: "

Thinking: '

____________________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

Today I was really bored. I was working as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. I had a list full of random stuff to do which I already completed, but now I'm bored and I'm even hungry. I thought about baking cupcakes but I then realised I can't bake. I burned down my house once when I tried to bake-. I went down to parts and services to see if I could...I don't know..build something?, I'm bored okay?. Instead of finding parts to build something, I found Chica! I asked her if she could help me bake but she told me that she was getting an upgrade on her design. I told her that it was fine and that they could bake another day.

I left parts and services and checked my tablet, Monty and Freddy were in Monty golf. I went to Monty golf and found both of them playing golf. I asked Freddy and Monty if they could help me bake some cupcakes but they were busy playing golf. I left Monty golf and sat down on a bench nearby. I would've asked Roxanne but she wouldn't dare go into the kitchen.

Maybe Moondrop can help! but I'm not sure if he's good at baking or not. I'm sure nothing will go wrong right?. I got up from the bench and went to the daycare, I opened the large wooden doors. I saw Sundrop cleaning up the daycare as usual. I went over to him and asked where Moondrop was, he then told me that Moondrop was in his and Moondrop's room. Sundrop then left and used a ladder to climb up to the balcony. I heard him shout for Moondrop to come down. I then saw Sundrop jumping into the ball pit and Moondrop coming down on his wire. Moondrop came up to me while Sundrop started to clean again.

______________________

"What do you need Y/n?"

"I wanted to ask you if you'd like to bake with m-"

"No."

"Pleasee! I'll give you an..uhh..outfit! yes an outfit for Sundrop!!"

"What kind of outfit exactly?"

"You'll have to wait the next day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Fine, I'll bake with you-"

"Great! Sundrop! I'm taking your boyfriend with me to go and bake some cupcakes!! we'll be back!!"

"How do you know-"

"Oh! I saw Chica's wattpad story :)"

"Oh-"

"Anyways! bye Starlight~"

"Byee!"

______________________

NO ONE'S POV

Moondrop and Y/n left the daycare and went off to the kitchen. They walked inside and grabbed all the ingredients they needed. This time Moondrop and Y/n put some protection on. They both wore an apron so they couldn't get too messy. Then the both of them got to work.

Time skip bc I wanna finish this chapter

After Moondrop and Y/n finished baking, to their surprise, they didn't burn a single cupcake!. Y/n ate 5 of them but Moondrop didn't eat any. He just wanted to go back to the daycare and cuddle with Sundrop. Moondrop would also rather eat Sundrop's cupcakes (don't think it like that 😳), even if they were burnt, he'd still eat it. Moondrop then took off his apron and put it in the storage area, Y/n also took off their apron and put it in the storage room as well. Y/n gave Moondrop a random box and told him to put it in the dress up storage room that was located in the daycare.

 Moondrop took the box and left, Moondrop went back to the daycare. Moondrop then walked inside the daycare and into the dress up storage room. He put the box there and left the room. He then saw Sundrop, he was still cleaning but Moondrop didn't care, he was too tired. Moondrop grabbed Sundrop and carried him bridal style. He hooked his wire onto his back and flew up. Sundrop was very confused. Once they got up to the balcony. Moondrop took Sundrop into their room and layed Sundrop down. Moondrop then also got onto the bed and cuddled with him. Sundrop tried to push Moondrop off him but Moondrop was much stronger than him, so he just gave up and cuddled with Moondrop. Soon enough they both fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Y/n, they were giving out the left over cupcakes to the glamrocks. They even gave one to DJ Music Man. Y/n would've given Sundrop one but they know that Moondrop was already cuddling with him. So Y/n just put it in a container and saved it for Sundrop. Y/n then went and sat down on the same bench, Y/n read the new chapter that was on Chica's wattpad story.

__________________________________________________________

833 words

Yay! I finished this chapter :D. I just witnessed @you_fatherless and @Gay_Moondrop making out and now they trapped me in a threesome 🥲. Help-