Chapter 3: A Day Off

______________________

A/N: Bro lost his beard and glasses when he got his "braids" 💀 and Sun is crying in his favourite chair-. Anyways! I hope you guys are having a great day/night. Now..Enjoy this chapter 😈

Bold: Moondrop/Moon

No Font: Sundrop/Sunrise/Sun

Bold and Italic: Glamrocks, Or any other animatronic

Italic: Vanessa, Or any other employee

Talking: "

Thinking: '

______________________

🌑 MOONDROP 🌑

I woke up to me holding something warm. It felt comfortable, soft and especially warm. I looked at what I was holding. It was my Sunshine! I'm not too shocked but rather...(horny- jk) surprised~. 'One day..you'll be mine..Sunshine~' I thought to myself. I also heard Sunny and Vanessa talk about how the daycare was closed, which meant a day off!. Finally! those kids are really annoying! some can be nice while others can be trouble makers, but I'm able to teach them how to behave..

"*Yawns* good morning Moondrop!"

"Morning...Darling~"

I saw Sundrop blushing a bit by the same nickname~

"I- h-how about we go do something?..."

"Like?~.." (Nahh bro is dirty minded 💀)

"L-like getting up a-and umm...."

"I'll get up~ you can decide what you want to do~ I have something for us to do later~ but not right now~.." (AYOOO)

"I- o-okay!.."

274 words

I actually don't even know what to write now and I'm lazy so Sun and Moon did random stuff. They got visited by the glamrocks, did some arts and crafts and cuddled with each other :). I lost motivation but I wanted to finish this today so yea.

The next chapter will be Moon confessing his feelings to Sun. I might have some more motivation for the next chapter. Sorry about making this chapter short! I'll make the next chapter much longer than this one!!!