Chapter 6: Chaos With The Glamrocks

__________________________________________________________

A/N: More goofy ahh sounds 😈 and Moondrop eats kids 😨. Don't touch my kids Moondrop. Anyways! Enjoy this chapter!.

__________________________________________________________

Bold: Moondrop/Moon

No Font: Sundrop/Sunrise/Sun

Bold and Italic: Glamocks, Or any other animatronic

Italic: Vanessa, Or any other employee/worker

Underline: Children 😈

Talking: "

Thinking: '

___________________________________________________________

No one's POV

Today there were no more days off. Everyone started to get back to work. The Glamrocks were performing on stage, Vanessa was doing her job and Sundrop and Moondrop were taking care of the kids. Luckily for them, the kids weren't being too much trouble but they were rather much more calmer. They didn't cause any mess, they weren't bullying anyone.

☀ Sundrop's POV ☀

It was the best day ever! The kids were so easy to handle this time. I went up to me and Moondrop's room while still being super happy. Moondrop asked me what got me so happy, I told him everything that happened during my shift. I was also feeling a bit...I don't know how to say this but I want glitter glue- yes you heard me, I want glitter glue (GLITTER GLUE). I let Moondrop do whatever he wants in his room. I jumped down from the balcony and headed straight for the arts and crafts area. I found a pink, shiny bottle of glitter glue in one of the drawers. I drank the whole thing in maybe 10 seconds. I walked over to the bin that was near the security desk. I threw the empty bottle into the bin. I turned back around and saw Moondrop standing right in front of me. I jumped a bit, I thought he'd stop doing this but I guess not.

_____________________________________________

"EEP! Moonyyyy! I thought you would stop doing this!" 

"You thought but you didn't actually know~" 

"I- Ok. Anyways! what are you doing here? I thought you were in your room doing..idk, Moondrop things?"

"Well...I got bored and I also wanted to take you with me to visit DJ Music Man~"

"Who is DJ Music Man?"  

"He looks like a giant spider. I met him when the glamrocks visited us, while you were with Chica and Roxanne, I went with Monty and Freddy to DJ Music Man."

"Oh ok, then lets go- WHA-! Moondrop!! Put me down!!"

______________________________________________

Moondrop picked up Sundrop and tossed him over his shoulder. He then left the daycare and made his way to the west arcade. On the way to the west arcade, Sundrop heard some loud music. It sounded like...music that has some bad words in it- (The song is probably Squidward nose-) Once they got there, Moondrop put Sundrop down. Sundrop looked down and saw that he was on a bright, colourful dance floor. He looked up and saw a giant animatronic spider in front of his face. His eyes were filled with horror, he was scared of spiders. (DJ Music Man turned off the music)

_______________________________________

DJ Music Man: "Hello Moondrop! I see you've brought a friend here"

Moondrop: "Yeah yeah. This is my partner, Sundrop"

Sundrop: "H-Hello DJ M-Music Man-"

___________________________________________________________

(Chaos time with the 2 troublemakers: Roxanne Wolf and Montgomery Gator!. Gregory is also a troublemaker but he's not in this story)

___________________________________________________________

Roxanne Wolf: "MONTY!! YOU FAT LIZARD!! GET YOUR A## OVER HERE!!!"

Montgomery Gator: "HAHAHAHA!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! HAHAHA!!!"

Glamrock Chica: *Eating pizza*

Freddy: "You guys! *sighs* Oh! hello Sundrop, Moondrop, and DJ Music Man!"

DJ Music Man: "I- may I ask what is happening?"

Freddy: "Well..Roxanne was saying how she is the best out of everyone and said that Monty was ugly, then Monty said that she uses makeup to cover up her ugliness..So now Roxy is chasing Monty around.."

Sundrop: Oh- umm..have you tried to make them apologise to each other?.."

Freddy: "I can do that but the only problem is that we need to get to stop running.."  

Moondrop: "I make them stop running but then I have to use my wire and my wire is in the daycare"

DJ Music Man: "How about this? I just grab them."

Freddy: "Okay"

______________

DJ Music Man got off his stage and crawled on the walls. Sundrop was even more terrified. Moondrop noticed Sundrop's fear, he was confused at first but then realised what was going on. Moondrop laughed and Sundrop got mad at him. Meanwhile, Freddy just watched as DJ Music Man grabbed the 2 troublemakers. DJ Music Man made them apologise to each other and let them do whatever they want (except causing chaos)

TIME SKIP BC I'M LAZY

The daycare attendants and the Glamrocks hung out with DJ Music Man in the west arcade, They ate food (yes they eat), They played games, idk what else they do. Vanessa came into the west arcade and saw everything but instead of stopping the fun, she let them have their fun time and told them that they can't stay up. Once it was time to rest, everyone said good night to each other and went to their rooms. Meanwhile, The daycare attendants cuddled up with each other and had a goodnight's rest.

________________________________________________

823 words

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chaotic chapter! have a good day/night!