Chapter 7: A Stressful Day

___________________________________________________________

A/N: The video above is my fav song (Don't judge me please). Image: Sun's cursed face is just..wow lol. Anyways!...THIS BOOK GOT SECOND IN sunxmoon!!!!. I might make more smut or some angst soon!. But for now...enjoy this chapter 😈____________________________________________________________

Bold: Moondrop/Moon

No Font: Sundrop/Sunrise/Sun

Bold and Italic: Glamrocks, Or Any Other Animatronic

Italic: Vanessa, Or Any Other Employee/Worker

Underline: Children 😈

Talking: "

Thinking: '

____________________________________________________________

SUNDROP'S POV

It was 6:00 Am, meaning that the daycare was now opened. Parents dropping off their kids by the slide, The children going into the slide (and not getting stuck-), Then the children coming into the daycare. Today I thought that this day would be like the other (aka yesterday) but I was wrong. There were about 10 kids causing messes, There were 5 kids even trying to turn off the lights but they realised that they needed a card for it, (in Security Breach, to turn off the lights you need to get a key card from that Freddy thing. I'm not sure what the Freddy thing was called) But for some reason, during nap time, everyone was behaving- I guess the children are really tired?. And at the end of the day, I had to spend 4 hours cleaning the whole daycare. Once I finished, I ended up cuddling with a giant Moondrop plushie in the Nap Time corner. I would've cuddled with the original Moondrop but I was too tired to go up to me and Moondrop's room.

NO ONE'S POV

Meanwhile with Moondrop, He was waiting for Sundrop but after 4 hours he still never came. Moondrop found this odd and decided to go look for him. He hooked onto his wire and flew down. He looked everywhere but still couldn't find Sundrop. He then realised that the only place he never checked was the Nap Time corner. Moondrop checked the Nap Time and that's where he found Sundrop cuddling with a giant plushie version of him (Sundrop fell asleep). Moondrop got a bit jealous and took the giant plushie out of his Sunshine's arms. It wasn't too easy but he still got it out. Moondrop then replaced the giant plushie with himself. Sundrop thought that it was the giant plushie and cuddled even more against "the plushie" (Aka Moondrop). And soon enough, Moondrop fell asleep with Sundrop.

426 words

Sorry for the short chapter! I lost motivation! btw yesterday I was playing brookhaven on Roblox and some dude named Micheal said that I look hot and told me to come to his house 💀. I said no thanks and his bio said 'Looking for a girl' 💀.