Chapter 2

"Angel, Carter, and Dj! Sit down right now!" I said as they sat on the couch. Angel and Carter looked innocent and Dj was smirking.

"Who broke it?" I said referring to my China plate. Dj pointed at Carter, Carter pointed at Angel, and Angel pointed at Dj. These 3 are a handful.

"Baby what's going on?" Dre said walking out the room in just basketball shorts and beanie on. Only he would wear a beanie in the house for no reason.

"One of these little monsters broke my plate" I said pointing at the shattered pieces on the floor.

"Who did it?" Dre said looking at them. Angel started crying. It was her.

"Awwwww baby girl its okay." I said picking her up and kissing her forehead.

"I sowwy mwommy" she said pouting. I just kissed her head and put her down. She ran to Dre who picked her up.

"Wassup baby girl?" he said hugging her. She smiled and kissed his cheek. Lawd them two.

"Carter what is that on your shirt?" I said looking at the chocolate on his shirt.

"Cannnnnyyyy" he said trying to say candy. Who gave him candy?! I looked at Dj who gave me a blank stare, then I looked at Dre who was smirking.

"And yo ugly ass wonder why they act the way they act" I said hitting him in the head. He just laughed. Mercedes wanted to take the kids out with her today so I went to get then ready. Angel had on a little shirt with lady bugs on it, some dark Levi's, and her new Bred 11's. Carter had on a black and red polo shirt, Levi's, and his Bred 11's. Dj put on his black and red Polo shirt, Levi's, and his Bred 11's. My babies be fresh.

"Alright yall be good. And don't do nothing you don't normaly do." I said giving them the glare. They shook they head yes. Mercedes came and picked them up. I talked to her and Mj for a while and the left. I went to shower and lotion up and stuff. I'm 25 and sexy. I put on some boy shorts with the matching bra and Dre's hoodie. He walked in the room smiling and shit.

"The fuck you smiling for?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Shut yo ass up" he said climbing on top of me and kissing my neck.

"Dre baby, ummm should we be doing this?" I said as he started kissing down my body.

"Hell yes" he said pulling the hoodie over my head. He stared at my body smirking.

"Damn." he said rubbing my stomach. I started laughing cause I'm ticklish.

"Dre stop" I said still laughing. He chuckled and stopped rubbing my stomach. He kissed my stomach down to my panty line. He pulled my boy shorts down and kissed the insides of my thighs. He then kissed my pussy and started making out with it. We had sex for hours. He was so aggressive and stuff. Yes we used a condom, cause I ain't got time for no more babies.

"Baby where my phone at?" Dre said looking everywhere.

"Right here" I said playing a game on it. We both had the iPhone 5 and he didn't know which one was his. He glared at me.

"What?" I said smirking.

"Nothing man" he said snatching his phone. I got up walking to the kitchen. "Go make me a sandwich" Dre said smacking my ass. I laughed and went to make him a grilled cheese. His favorite. I came back to the room to see Dre angry.

"What's wrong?" I said giving him the sandwich.

"I gotta leave in two days" he said looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Baby its okay. I'm used to it" I said smiling. I really didn't want him to go. The kids hate when he leaves and I do too.

"I'm sorry baby" he said wrapping a arm around my waist pulling me to him.

"Dre its fine. Now eat your sandwich before I do" I said walking to the other side of the bed and falling asleep.

**3 Hours Later**

"Mwommy!" I heard Carter's little voice say. I woke up to see him on the bed in my face. I laughed at how close he was.

"Hey little man. Wassup?" I said hugging him. He layed down beside me with his face in my chest and fell asleep. That's all he do.

"Aye lil mama" Dre said looking at me smirking with a sleeping Angel in his arms. "They sleeping in here and Dj went with Mercedes. He staying the night. I'm about to go play the game." he said walking out. I repositioned Carter and got out the bed. I walked to the game room to see Dre playing 2k13.

"Damn nigga I said pass the ball!" he was looking at himself on the game and yelling. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Baby why are yelling ?" I said sitting beside him.

"Because the game is being gay. And what you doing up here? You need to be sleeping with my babies" he said eyes on the screen.

"Nigga I'm grown." I said rolling my neck. He paused the game.

"Gimme kiss" he said poking his lips out. I laughed and pecked his lips. "Now go make daddy some food." he said pressing the game and playing again.

"Boy bye. Fix your own damn food" I said making my way down the hall.

"Imma remember that girl!" he said laughing.

"Write it down I don't care!" I love being Mrs. Quadre Anderson.

*I WANT THEIR RELATIONSHIP :/ BUT VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, BECOME A FAN!*