Chapter 18

Me and Cedes just came from the court house. We told the officers and the judge what was going on. They gave me divorce papers which were fake and had me sign them. We had planned that when we meet Tasha she will be arrested by undercover cops.

"Ready girl?" Cedes said cheesing hard. One thing she like is revenge.

"Yea" I say calling Tasha.

"Hello Brooklyn." she said in a evil voice.

"I have the papers." I said bluntly getting to the point.

"Oh good. Meet me at the park in central at 10:00" It was now 9:45

"Okay" I said hanging up. This bitch bout to get it.

We pulled up to the park and I saw Tasha with Dre and the kids. I got out and the twins tried running to me but Tasha pulled them back. That bitch!

"Well hello Brooklyn" she said smirking.

"Tasha" I said looking at her with pure hatred. I pulled the papers out and gave them to her. "That's what you want right?" I asked.

"Exactly what I wanted." Dre noticed the divorce papers and the look I saw broke my heart. She let the kids go and they ran to me. She gave me Anastasia to me also. I hugged them like I never will see them again. I missed them soooo much. I had tears flowing down my face. I looked up and saw Dre staring at me.

"So we're really getting a divorce" he asked with tears in his eyes. Before I could answer 2 undercover cops came to the rescue.

"Tasha you are under arrest for the Kidnapping of Quadre Anderson and his four children. Anything you do or say will be held in the court of law. Do you understand?" she nodded her head. She finally got busted. They carried her off to the car and left. I turned and saw that Dre was gone.

"Dj where's your father?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I don't know. He just cried and left." OH MY GOD.

*Dre's P.O.V*

"Give me another one." I yelled to the bartender. I downed my 15th shot and let it go to my head. I can't believe she's divorcing me. After all we've been through. I can't believe she would just turn on me.

"Hey papi." I looked to my side and saw this beautiful ass red bone. Damn and that ass.

"Wassup?" I said smirking at her.

"I see you play sometimes and I just think you are soo sexy." she said rubbing up my leg and touching ny dick. I grunted.

"Thank you. Not so bad yourself." I said looking at her ass.

"Aha. Where's wifey?" she asked smirking.

"You mean ex wife?" I said smirking.

"Oh even better. How about we get out of here and do something?" she grabbed my hand leading me to her car. What can I say I am single right?

*Brooklyn P.O.V*

I was at home the kids ate a ton of food and slept like they haven't slept in days. I was in ny room cuddling a fussy baby. Ana is so fussy today. Dre hasn't been home. Where is he?

*OMG DRE?! HE REALLY THINK THEY GETTING A DIVORCE!!! ANYWAY LIKE COMMENT VOTE! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (red_rosesxo)!*