Chapter 3

"Baby come get Carter" I said to Dre who was playing the game.

"Alright hold up" he said still playing the game. I went and unplugged the tv.

"Go get Carter" I said staring at him. Carter was screaming and yelling because I wouldn't give him any candy.

"You so mean" he said mugging me but smirking.

"Yea, you need to control yo little monsters you created" I said rolling my eyes.

"It takes two baby" he said smacking my butt. Uggghhh he annoys me -_-

"So why you crying?" I heard Dre ask as I walked in the kitchen to see him and Carter sitting on the floor. What the hell?

"Mwommy won't me get cannyy" he said pouting. Aww but idc he don't need candy.

"Mommy's a poo head" Dre said making Carter laugh while he smirked. I glared at him. He gave Carter a mini Hershey.

"Why would you give him candy after I said no?" I said getting irritated.

"Baby calm down. You need some dick right now" he said picking me up over his shoulder.

"Quadre Anderson put me down right now" I said yelling and punching his back.

"Shut up" he said smacking my butt. Uggggggghhhhh I hate him.

"Gwo mwommy Gwo!" Angel yelled chasing Dre as he carried me. I couldn't help but laugh. Dre threw me on the bed.

"Now don't come out until you've learned how to behave" Dre said pointing at me and locking me in. -_______- see what I go through.

*Next Day*

"I no want you gwo" Angel cried.

"I know baby girl I'll be back I promise" he said kissing her cheek and putting her down. He picked Carter up.

"You be good for mommy and daddy will give a lot of candy" he said looking at Carter who was about to cry.

"Ottay" he said hugging Dre who kissed him on the forehead.

"And as for you." he said pointing at Dj. "You hold it down lil man. Don't let nothing happen to your mom or the twins okay?" Dj shook his head okay. He turned to me. "I love you baby" he said kissing me.

"I love you too" he kissed me and the kids one last time before he left for Florida. Uggh I'm going to miss him. Angel was still screaming. She was such a daddy's girl.

"Hey mamas" I said picking her up "You want some ice cream?" I said kissing her cheek.

"Yes mwommy" I took the kids to McDonald's and let them run around and eat ice cream. When they were finished we went back home. We were all tired so we went to bed.

*Okay I'm going to be uploading aloy this weekend so be ready. Vote, Comment, Like, Become a fan*