Chapter 9

"Mwommy mwommy! Here" Carter said running to me with flowers.

"Awwww thank you man" I said taking them and kissing him. We were at the park just relaxing. Dre was at practice. I then felt a pair of hands on my eyes.

"Guess who" Dre said in my ear.

"Hmmmm I don't know who this is. I'm guessing its Dre" he laughed.

"You guessed right" he said sitting behind me with his arms around me. (kinda like that scene in Love and Basketball)

"Daddy!" Angel and Carter screamed running to us.

"Heeeey! Wassup?" he said hugging and kissing them.

"Wassup dad?" Dj said doing their handshake.

"Wassup lil man? Aye tomorrow me and you going to the court imma show you a few things." Dre said making Dj smile.

"Okay daddy" they all ran away playing.

"How is my beautiful wife today?" he said kissing my cheek and neck.

"Wonderful. And you?" I said looking at him.

"Better now that I'm with ny babies" he said leaning in and kissing me. We kept kissing until the kids came back.

"Yall are nasty" Dj said with the twins shaking their head in agreement.

"Shut up" Dre said making them laugh.

"Yall ready to go?" I said getting up with Dre following suit.

"Yes I hungwy." Angel said rubbing her stomach.

"You always hungry" Dj said.

"So" she said hitting his leg.

"Hey no hitting" Dre said breaking them up. We headed to Red Lobster and ate. I was stuffed.

"Man I got to shit" Dre said holding his stomach. I laughed. Good thing the kids were sleep.

"Baby ew." I said holding my nose.

"Sorry had to let it out" he said laughing. I cracked the window to get the smell out.

"Ugh why did I marry you?" I said smiling.

"Cause of this good dick" he said smirking.

"Yea maybe" I said laughing. He just smiled and kept driving. We got home and put the kid in their rooms. Dre fucked the whole bathroom up.

"Man I'm never eating there again" he said walking out holding his stomach. I just laughed. Those clothes I had on got uncomfortable so I out on a bulls jersey and some boy short underwear.

"Yea I hope not" I said as he laid his head on my lap. I started rubbing his waves.

"Baby you ever thought about having more kids?" he said closing his eyes.

"No but it would probably be fun I guess" I said still rubbing his hair. It's so soft.

"Yea I guess" he said falling asleep on my lap. I layed his head down on the bed and went to see if the kids were okay. The twins were sleep but I had to change them into their night clothes. I tucked them in and went to Dj room. I woke him up to change clothes and tucked him out. I went back in the room to see Dre wide awake watching tv.

"I thought you were sleep" I said walking to the bed and laying down.

"I was. I'm not tired anymore" he said getting close to me and kissing my neck.

"Dre don't start I'm tired" I said as he climbed on top of me.

"You know you want it" he said kissing up and down my neck. He was making me horny.

"No baby please I'm tired" I said whimpering cause he was playing with my clit.

"Come on baby, don't be like that" he said kissing me. I couldn't resist kissing him back. We made love for 2 hours straight.

*Next Day*

"Daddy, daddy look" Carter said pointing at the bird through the window.

"I see man. It's pretty ain't it?" Dre said picking him up.

"Alright everyone time to eat" I cooked steak, mashed potatoes, and rolls. Yea I can cook a lil som'n som'n.

"Amen!" Dj and Dre yelled running to the table. I put the twins in their little booster thingys. We ate and it was pretty good. The kids went in the play room to play and I cleaned a little. I was washing the dishes when I felt two arms around my waist.

"Hey beautiful" Dre said kissing my cheek.

"Hey wassup" I said drying my hands and laying back on his shoulder.

"I love you" he said kissing my cheek again.

"I love you too" I said turning around and kissing him.

"Eeeewwww" we turned and seen the kids looking. We all started laughing.

*Like no yes? Comment, Vote, Fan*