Chapter 11

I laid there eyes open, body still. I can't believe it. I lost the baby because of the way the car hit me.

"Oh look you're awake" that voice. I looked that way. TASHA?!

"Tasha I thought you were..."

"Dead? Nope, someone saw me laying there and decided to play prince charming." she did her evil smirk. I tried to move. I wanted to leave.

"Please Tasha I'll do anything just don't hurt my husband or my kids." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Anything? Okay how about divorce Dre and let me have him. No harm done to you or your kids." I don't know about that. I have a plan.

"Okay" I said bluntly.

"Good. Oh and pack your stuff out of my new house by tomorrow" she walked out. I called for a nurse and told her to call Dre and tell him to come. 30 minutes later Dre walked in.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I got straight to the point telling him everything no details left out.

"THAT BITCH!" he was so angry. But he was sexy ;). "How is she even here. I killed that bitch" he said with so much hate in his voice.

"Yea me too. But baby just go with the plan okay" he shook his head okay. The plan was for me and the kids to move out and pretend like we got a divorce. Then when she least expect Dre will kill her. And this time making sure she's dead.

*IT'S SHORT I KNOW! BUT YEA COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!*