Chapter 24

After all the grown ups had fun we went and picked up the kids and headed home.

"Did yall have fun at grandma's house?" I asked looking back at the kids as Dre drove the truck.

"Yea! Mommy I made cookies with gamma!" Angel said smiling big showing her little teeth.

"That's good baby. What about you boys?"

"Well grandma bought me a new video game" Dj said shrugging. He been acting very strange lately. We need to have a real good talk when we get home.

"I played with the birdie but it bit me" Carter said showing me his Elmo band-aid.

"Oh that's not good" I said smiling slightly.

"No its not" he said shaking his head. I couldn't help but laugh. We got home and the kids ran to their rooms. I told Dre about how Dj been acting strange lately. We called him down to Dre's office.

"Dj what's going on? You've been acting strange lately." I asked in my "motherly" tone.

"I'm fine mama really" he said getting up.

"Dj sit down. Now you tell us what's going on right now." Dre said making Dj sit down. Dj lifted his shirt and all I saw was bruises. Of course.I started tearing up.

"Baby what happened to you?" I asked with tears falling down my.face.

"Kids beat me up. They hate that I'm a rich kid and they bully me. I get jumped every day after school and use your makeup to cover the bruises up." I just cried.

"Dj why didn't you tell us?" Dre said eyes red he was so angry.

"I didn't want to throw you off of your game. And mom was pregnant when this started happening and I didn't want to stress her out" he said with his head hanging low.

"Dj who did this?" Dre said standing up.

"This kid named Damien and his clique."

"Last name?"

"Richards" Dre looked up quickly from his hands.

"That's James Richards kid!" James Richards was an enemy to Dre. They hated each other.

"Come on son" Dre said picking up the keys.

"Where we going?" Dj said getting up.

"To beat they ass" Dre said.

"No don't go there starting Dre just let.."

"LET WHAT?! MY SON GET BEAT UP EVERY DAY AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST AIT HERE AND LET IT HAPPEN?! I DON'T THINK SO! COME ON DJ!" Dre said storming to the truck and zooming off.

"Mommy what's wrong with daddy?" Angel asked looking worried.

"He's fine baby come on." I said directing her to the room. I put her and Carter in the tub and put them to sleep. I then fed Ana and played with her for a while and washed then put her to sleep. I called Dre but didn't get a answer. I hope they're okay.

*Dre's P.O.V*

This nigga got me Fucked up. I sped over to his house. Yea I knew where he lived cause I went to a party here before we became enemies. I got out and told Dj to follow me. I knocked on the door.

"Well if it isn't little 'I'm rich and famous' " Said this little ugly ass kid who answered the door.

"Son who is it? Ooohh this nigga." James said eyeing me.

"Yo son been hurting my kid and ion appreciate that shit! So you better tell this lil mutt to keep his hands to himself!" I said getting pissed again.

"You better watch your fucking mouth talking about my son!"

"Nigga step outside! I been wanting to beat yo ass since high school!" He came outside and we started fighting. I was pounding his head and knocked him out. I looked over and saw Dj beating the shit out of that Damien kid. MY BOY!! I pulled Dj up and we got in the car.

"My man!" I said doing our handshake.

"Thanks dad" he said smiling.

"That's what I'm here for." I pulled off and headed home.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Dre and Dj walked in with blood on their shirts.

"What the hell happened??!!" I said jumping up.

"We whooped ass" Dre said high fiving Dj.

"I hope they learned they lessons. But Dj let's go take care of these bruises on your stomach." we went to the bathroom and did a "secret potion"my grandma did on my stretch marks when I had Dj. It works on bruises too.

"Alright fo shower and put your clothes in the dirty clothes. Then get some sleep." he kissed my cheek.

"I love you mama"

"I love you too baby" he walked out and Dre walked in.

"My turn" he said leaning against the counter.

"The doctor can check you out" I said hitting his stomach and walking out.

"Oh its like that?" he said taking his shirt off and starting the shower.

"Yup" I said popping the P.

"Word" he said getting on the shower. It's been a loooooong day.

*UPDATE YAAAAYYY! OKAY SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING A 3RD BOOK BUT HAVING IT IN DJ'S P.O.V AND THE KIDS ARE OLDER. SHOULD I DO IT? VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, FOLLOW, INBOX ME IDEAS.*