Chapter 22

IT'S MY BIIRRRTTHHDAAYYY! I'M OFFICIALLY 26! I felt so good right now. I woke up to 10 BIG balloons and a gift bag. I opened the bag and found a piece of paper with a riddle. Hmmm.

"It's your birthday, and you don't know what to do. Read the next card and it will tell you"

I walked in the kitchen to see no one. There was a plate on the counter with food and another card. I ate while reading.

"You probably thought this told you what you will do. I really hope it doesn't confuse you. Now that you read this card. Keep looking the answers not far."

I walked in the bathroom to freshen up. Whoever did this knows my daily routine. There was a card on the counter.

"I bet you thought this was the card. Just be patient its not that hard. So freshen up and get real cute. And find the next card in your UGG boot."

Great. I have like 15 pairs of UGG boots -_-. I took a shower. Put on my makeup and clothes. I looked good.

I went and searched through my UGG boots for the next card.

"Now that you've found me I want you to know, if you wanted to see your best friend where would you go?"

Best friend......MERCEDES! I rushed to my car and headed to Mercedes house. I rung the doorbell, no answer. I looked around and saw a note on the swing on her porch.

"Ahahaha thought you were slick, if you wanted to best fried food where would you go really quick?"

Sammies Fried Foods!! I got in my card and headed downtown walking into the restaurant.

"Hey Sammie!" I said hugging him.

"Brooklyn! What's good? Ummm looking for this?" he held out a card.

"Yea thanks." I started reading it.

"Enjoying yourself? I bet you are. But don't give up its not that far. If the kids got angry and wanted to play. You'd say let's go and be on your way"

THE PARK! This is kinda fun.

I headed to the park and saw a crowd. I rushed over there to see what it was.

"Ooooh you must be Brooklyn!" some lady said.

"Yes and you are?" I said shaking her hand.

"Your message lady. Here you go." she gave me a card and left. Ok?

"Some random lady just gave me to you. Now that you're reading you know what to do. Take a left on Maine street and you'll be surprised. But before you get out cover your eyes."

I got in my car and took a left on Maine. I didn't see anything but a balloon guy walking to me with a note and a balloon tied to it.

"Thanks" I said taking it.

"Now don't you peek or it won't be fun. Wrap the scarf around your eyes and tie it once. You'll feel something push but don't be scared. The next couple of steps you'll be there"

I wrapped the scarf and tied it once as told and felt someone push me guiding me somewhere. I felt a door and pushed it open.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I felt someone pull the scarf off and turned around to face Dre.

"You did this?" I said teary eyed.

"Yea" he said smiling. I kissed him hard and passionately.

"Thanks" I said smiling. The room was full of friends and family. I walked around talking to everyone and thanking them.

"Happy birthday mommy!" I heard the kids say while they ran to me. Dj had Ana.

"Thanks you babies" I said kissing them.

"We have cake!!!" Mercedes yelled. I turned around and saw the prettiest cake ever that read 'Happy Birthday Brooklyn'. I got teary eyed AGAIN! They sang and I blew out the candles.

"Thanks everyone!" they all clapped and we dug in. This was so fun!!!

*VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, BECOME A FAN! Follow me on instagram: @red_rosesxo*