•Chapter 2~ Friends

Alison's POV

2002

Me and Natalia have been living together for two years. We are literally inseparable. Wherever she goes I go. Wherever I go she goes.

We are best friends now. However, there is a slight problem... I love her. More than what a best friend should. I've caught feelings for her.

For the first six months we didn't really trust each other. But on the seventh, she opened up everything to me. She told me about her sister Yelena, her fake mom and dad, how they sent her away to Dreykov, how she became an assassin, how she thinks she's a monster, how she got her ovaries and uterus removed. She told me everything.

So I did the same. I told her how I can't remember past the age of eight, how I got treated, how I know 23 languages, about Liz. I told her everything as well.

For the past two years, we've been moving around the world. The IRA have been after us. They nearly found us once. Now we live back in France in a small apartment. An old woman named Geraldine lives next door to us. For the past two years she's been helping us out. She's like a mother to both of us. She used to be a forced assassin like us but in Germany.

Today is the 3rd December 2002. So that means it's HER BIRTHDAY.

Last year we celebrated her birthday by going out and getting pissed but we're not doing that this time we nearly got caught by the IRA. So this year I've brought lots of food and made a surprise party. I told her I'm not celebrating her birthday this year because of what happened last time. But little does she know she's gonna be very surprised. And probably very annoyed.

I've set tables out and put the part food and drinks on there, I brought a massive cake that has a big 18 on it, I got balloons with a big 18 on them, and I've set up lots of music.

Natalia is at Geraldine at the moment getting her hair cut. Geraldine insisted that if we wanted our hair cut we come to her.

I hear her walking towards the door, I hear the door handle twist. I hide behind the sofa.

She walks in and looks around In shock.

"Uhh what have you done Ally?" She whispers to herself.

I jump up and shout
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
"AHHHH" she screams.

I laugh and walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Omg. Al you didn't need to do this" she said.

"Uhh yeah I did. Your my best friend, my family." I say.

She smiles widely and says
"Thank you"

She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

I turn on the music and dance.

"Come on. Dance with me!" I shout over the music.

She rolls her eyes playfully and starts dancing wildly with me.

Geraldine barges in and shouts
"Happy birthday honey!"

"Thank you ma" Natalia shouts. We've been calling her ma for a bit and she always gets emotional because she can't have kids.

She goes up to her and hugs her tightly. They talk but I can't hear them because of the music.

Geraldine walks up to me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey ma" I say.

"Hi darling"

Natalia comes over and the three of us starts dancing.

We have a great time. Geraldine has left a bit early cause she a tired so she left.

It's just me and Natalia now, and a slow song has came on.

"Dance with me" i said quietly.

She puts her arms around me neck, and I put mine around her waist. We start swaying to the music. I stare into her green orbs and smile.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" she smiles. Even though I know she doesn't mean it like I do, it's nice to hear it.

She smiles again and we continue swaying to the music.

She looks at my lips and back up at my eyes. I do the same to her.

She slowly leans in an connects our lips together. She kisses me slowly while all I can do is stand there in shock. I never thought that she liked me like that.

She pulls away and looks scared and vulnerable.

"Oh god what have I done. Of course you don't like me like that. I'm so stupid. Ugh" she rambles.

I grab her face in my hands and pull her into me and kisses her. The kiss lasts for a bit until she pulls away and smiles.

"So I was right then. You do like me." She speaks"

I smile and reply with "that obvious ehh?"

"Yeah" she smiles.

She crashes out lips together in a loving,passionate, hot kiss.

She smiles into the kiss and swipes her tongue across my lip. I part my mouth and let her tongue dance with mine.

I grab her hips and pull her into our room without breaking the kiss.

I break the kiss and push her on the bed.

"Is this ok? Are you sure about this?" I ask.

"Yes. Now come here" she says with her smirk and moves her finger in a come here move.

I smile and lay on top of her. I kiss her hard and roam my hands around her body.

I break the kiss and pull of my t-shirt.

She smiles at me, pulls me down, and kisses my covered breasts.

"Can I take this off?" She asks pointing towards my bra.

I nod and she unclips my bra. She takes one strap off at a time and slowly takes it off. Once it's off she grabs my boobs and kisses my nipple. I moan and put my hands in her hair massaging her scalp.

She sits up and takes her top and sports bra off. I stare in awe at her beauty.

"God, your beautiful." I whisper.

"You too baby" she replies.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask.

"Yes. Now make love to me."

***********

You all get a small bit of smut. Please comment if you want more smut I'm other chapters or if you just want fluff or both.

I haven't proof read this so sorry if there's any mistakes.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Have a good day/night =)

Adios amigos😁

C.C