Chapter 13- Baby

Hey guys!
—————-
A few months later:

Allison's POV:

I wake up in the damp mouldy cell to a man shouting my name.
"McKenna!" The man shouted banging on the door of the small room to wake me up.

"What?" I ask with annoyance in my voice from being waken up.

"Get your ass up, your next." He speaks. When he says I'm next, it means I'm going to be experimented on and get a blue liquid injected into me.
Well at least that's what they told me.

I get out of the hard metal surface I call a bed, and brush my teeth.

I walk out the cell to see Dreykov there in his usual black suit. He grabs my arm and drags me to the 'testing room', and I just stand awkwardly in the room not really knowing what to do with myself.

One of the people in lab coats tells me to sit down on the chair which is infront of me. I sit and play with the ring in my pocket that still connects to Wanda and Pietro. Yes I still talk to them. They're the only thing that's keeping me sane in this place.

I look behind me and see the Winter Soldier getting unbuckled from the same type of chair I was in, and walk out with a woman.

Me and the winter soldier have been on a few missions, but not many because I'm obviously pregnant, and they don't want their precious weapon to be destroyed.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask the men in there.

"We're going to make you stronger. Make you a weapon." One of the men speak menacingly with a venomous smirk.

Any other human, any normal human would be scared to death of hearing that. But not me. I've had so much torture done to me ever since I was born that's it's just become an everyday normal thing like as normal as brushing your teeth or getting in the shower.

I feel the straps go around my arms and look down to see they indeed did strap me to the chair again.

The lab people grab a blue serum and put it in a needle, then they clean the spot on my arm where they're going to inject it with me, and squirt a little bit of blue liquid out to test if it works, then they stick it in my arm.

At first it just feels like a little prick, like when you get a little bit of glass stuck in you, then they push the liquid in me. I have no reaction because I don't feel anything, so the people say to do this again. They do the process all over again but a little higher up my arm.

Once again I feel nothing.

That was until one minute later.

I start to feel a burning sensation in my body, it feels like heat burns from when you put your hand under the cold tap when your in a hot bath, then put your hand back into the bath water and it burns and tingles.

Then it starts to feel like someone is making my veins get bigger making then explode.

Then I feel my senses highten. Yes I know that sounds stupid, but it's true. I can see something across the room a lot more clear, and I can hear more things.

Then the worst bit happens.

My body begins to shake, making foam and froth spill out my mouth as if Im having a seizure. Then I feel it. It feels like someone is hitting my head with a hammer and cutting me in half with a butchers knife.

My eyes turn a bright purple, and purple explodes from my body making a large shake happen through out the building making the lights flicker then turn off, and making me pass out.
——————————————————