Chapter 11~Transport

Natasha's POV

Today is the day I will be get Allison back.

Me, Geraldine and Villanelle have got a plan. There's going to be a couple of vans that are going to have lots of guards in with guns and lasers, but there is going to be one van with Allison in. We're going to put a sticky bomb underneath the front vehicle so the other two have to stop. Then we're going to get Ally and basically kill the guards. I know it sounds easier said than done, but we've really put our minds to it and there aren't any flaws. At least I don't think so.

Allison's POV

Today is the day. The day I leave.

It's been quite emotional this morning. Me saying my byes to the only family I've got.

I get dragged into a black secured van and get cuffed to the walls. There are four guards, two at the front of me, and two at the side of me.

About half way through the drive, I can sense something bad is going to happen. I can feel the anxiety creeping up my body as if it was a parasite entering my body, spreading making me weak.

Just as I was about to say something, I hear a massive bang infront of me.
The vehicle shakes and brakes sharply.

I hear many Russian men screaming about how they aren't going to get me to the Red room quick enough.

There was a woman with long dirty blonde hair running toward the van I was in; shooting at the guards. There must be a couple more women because I can hear their grunts as if they were trying their hardest to kill the men.

"Drive!" One of the men shout in Russian.

The driver steps down onto the gas and speeds off through the curvy streets.

Natasha's POV

The bomb blows. One successful thing.

The van stops. Another tick.

More men than we expected runs out of the vehicles. Not good. Bad.

We kill half of them. Not very nice, but tick.

The driver goes back into the van. No. Not good. Cross.

The van speeds off into the distance. Definitely not good.

We are fucked.

We fucked it up.

She's gone.

And she's not coming back.

************

Hey guys! I'm ever so sorry for not posting for a while. It's just that my mental health has been terrible and I was focussing on myself for once.

I know this is short and shit, but I kinda ran out of ideas today.

I hope you relatively liked this chapter.

Thank you for those who read this.

Shalom.