Chapter 14~Tony

Two years later so it's now 2008,
Allison is: Just turned 23
Nat is:24
Delilah (Allison's daughter) is: 1 and an half.

Natasha's POV:

It's March 28th. That means it's Allison's birthday. She would have been 23 today.

Wow. I'm acting as if she's dead. Hell I don't even know if she is dead.
                          **********
A few days ago, Villanelle and  Geraldine received a message from a company named Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, or in shorter terms, SHIELD.

They said they wanted to recruit me due to my 'specialty' as they like to call it, and wanted to prove myself trust worthy because of my past. And what other better way than that is to take down the Red Room.

SHIELD got some info on where it is now, and apparently in Budapest.

************

Few days later,

I'm going in for an interview for SHIELD today. I'm excited, but nervous due to what other agents there would think of me and my past. I mean my past is dripping with blood. I've tried to escape it many times, in many different ways. But the thought of finding Allison brings me the slightest bit of hope.

I'm in my apartment with Villanelle and Geraldine when a loud bang scares the three of us.

"Who the hell is that?" Villanelle asked in her thick Russian accent.

"I have no idea." I responded.

I walked to the front door and opened it to see a man with an eyepatch on his left eye.

"Natasha Romanoff. Come with me." He said in an intimidating voice.

I look at V and Geraldine in confusion and quickly walk away following the man out the building into a black suv.

"So why am I here?" I ask the man in annoyance.

"I'm Nicholas Fury. Director of SHIELD. Your here for an interview today. I'm I wrong?" He speaks.

"No your not wrong." I say sighing.

"Good. Shall we go then." He says as the driver drives off.

I zone out for most of the drive until I feel the car come to a stop. I look up out of the window, and see a large white building with water in its surroundings.

I see Nick walk out the car, so I follow suit and walk behind him. He walks into the large bright building and looks around as if he was looking for someone.

He continues doing that until he sees a woman with short brown hair.
"Hill!" He shouts.

The woman walks over to him and looks me up and down as if she was trying to figure me out.

"Take her to interrogation 3." He's says to her.

"Interrogation?" I asked in confusion.

"Interview, interrogation. Same thing." He speaks.

"I wouldn't really say the same." I speak.

The woman grabs my arm and drags me to a corridor. I yank my arm away and just follow her until we reach a door that says 'three'.

She opens the door and a small box shaped room with a mirror and a table and two chairs came into sight.

The woman looks at me and tells me to sit on one of the chairs. I do as I'm told and she grabs a folder which I'm assuming are my files.