Roronoa Zoro X Reader

a soft, cuddly Zoro x f reader one shot where he falls asleep on y/ns chest?

I try to make everything modern AU idk why I like it this way so please bear with me <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro was... a tough nut to crack. And it was a fact that Zoro knew himself. So he himself didn't know how he had opened up to his person that he now called his wife. The day that he opened up to her and told her about feeling scared and lost when the crew separated for two years, he knew he was in love with her. And that same day, in that same moment, when she didn't laugh at him for 'putting up a tough exterior', he knew he would marry her no matter what.

So here they are now, after everything and... nothing. Everything in a sense that everyone achieved their goals and nothing in a sense that this was a very lazy morning.

He rolled over, cracking open his good eye to be greeted by the most beautiful view. There she was, (Y/N), peacefully sleeping. A single beam of sunlight that sneaked in through the closed curtains fell on her face, making her long eyelashes shadow her cheekbones.

Zoro tried to match her slow, rhythmic breathing, which made him feel sleepy, even though he had just woken up. 

"Do I look a little more of a mess today or is there a reason you're staring at me for so long?"

"No, I think it's because you look more beautiful everyday"

That is not something Zoro would say, but no one knows how Zoro is around this one specific woman. It's as if the tough, mean, big guy was replaced with a lovesick puppy.

(Y/N) stirred at Zoro's unexpected compliment, blinking her eyes open slowly. A soft smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she looked up at him, "Smooth, Zoro. Real smooth."Zoro grunted, scratching the back of his head, "Well, you do. Even if you're a pain in the ass in the morning."

(Y/N) chuckled, "Likewise. Now, get up, sleepyhead. We have a lazy day to conquer."Zoro groaned but complied, sitting up and stretching. (Y/N) sat up beside him, her eyes locking with his.

"Remember the first time we met?" Zoro mused, a playful glint in his eye.(Y/N) laughed, "How could I forget? You were this brooding swordsman, and now, you're a big softie."

Zoro grumbled, "I'm not a softie."

"Oh, really? You just called me beautiful and admitted to being scared and lost without me. That's pretty soft, Zoro," (Y/N) teased.

Zoro huffed, "You know what I mean."

(Y/N) leaned in, planting a soft kiss on his cheek, "I love your soft side, you know. It's my favourite part of you."

Zoro's face turned a slight shade of pink, and he mumbled something unintelligible. (Y/N) just laughed, leaning back against the headboard.

As the day unfolded, Zoro and (Y/N) revelled in the simplicity of their love. They spent lazy hours watching old samurai movies, reminiscing about their time with the Strawhats, and simply enjoying each other's company. It was in these quiet moments that Zoro realized how much he had changed since meeting (Y/N).

"I never thought I'd be the one to settle down," Zoro admitted, his gaze fixed on the television screen.

(Y/N) shifted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder, "And I never thought I'd find a swordsman who'd make my heart skip a beat."

Zoro wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer, "Well, here we are. I wouldn't have it any other way."

(Y/N) smiled, "Me neither."

As the lazy day turned into a tranquil evening, Zoro and (Y/N) found themselves on the rooftop of their apartment building. The city lights spread out before them, creating a dazzling panorama. Zoro's arm was draped around (Y/N)'s shoulders as they sat in comfortable silence, gazing at the stars.

"I never imagined I'd 

have all of this," Zoro confessed, his gaze drifting from the stars to (Y/N)'s eyes.

(Y/N) turned to him, her eyes filled with love, "You deserve it, Zoro. We all do."

Zoro nodded, a content smile playing on his lips. They sat there, the night embracing them, surrounded by the echoes of their shared past and the promises of their future.And so, in the heart of the bustling city of Shikino, where tradition and modernity coexisted, Zoro and (Y/N) continued to write the chapters of their love story. A story that began in a university classroom, unfolded through lazy mornings and tranquil evenings, and found its place among the stars in the night sky. Together, they faced everything and nothing, their love proving to be the anchor in a world that often seemed too chaotic.

And as they held each other under the starlit sky, Zoro knew that he had found something far more precious than any treasure he had sought in his days as a swordsman – a love that was as enduring as the blades he wielded, and as strong as the bond that tied their hearts together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOOK WHO'S BACK!

and look who's in UNIVERSITY now!!!!!

Man, life is so hectic atm

AND I GOT A CAT hehe

Anyway, I hope Y'all enjoy this. Happy reading!

All the love,

-LMH