FIVE YEARS LATER ~Father! Kizaru X Mother! Reader~

I'm sorry about the delayyyyy! Oh, and the song above fits this perfectly. Yes, I'm a directioner. Don't judge me. I love my idiots. But I also love my idiots from One Piece too just the same.

This was requested by @kiwipineapples so I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!" (Y/N) yelled as tears streamed down her face.

"Honey please sit down. We can work it out together. Please," Kizaru all but begged as his wife kept on shouting.

"Yeah, 'sit down and work it out together'. That's what I've been doing for five whole years, Kizaru! You promise you'll change for the better but end up going back to your old ways again just a few days later. I'm sick and tired of this! I get it that your work is important but I have some value too! I'M YOUR WIFE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! NOT JUST SOME TOY YOU USE IN YOUR FREE TIME!"

"You're no toy, please, if you'd listen to me for once,"

"I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU MORE THAN 'ONCE' AND NOT A THING CHANGED! IM DONE WITH ALL THIS" with that, (Y/N) stormed to their shared bedroom and started packing up.

Kizaru entered the room a few minutes later to see his wife zipping up her luggage. Silence settled in the room except for the sniffling coming from (Y/N) and the heavy breathing from Kizaru who was trying to contain his anger and tears.

Putting the luggage on the ground and pulling the handle, his wife strolled the luggage behind her and stood in front of him. "Have a good life, Borsalino"
Their shoulders bumped as she walked past him. As soon as the sound of the door slamming was heard, Kizaru slid himself down the wall, head on his hands which rested on his knees.
~~ TIME-SKIP FIVE YEARS~~
"Mommy!! I'm hungry!" Is what woke (Y/N) up that morning.
"Okay sweetheart, let mommy wash up and I'll make breakfast"
She entered the bathroom and got into the shower.
She sighed as the warm water hit her skin, waking her up. She pondered about how her life had turned around completely five years ago.
She found out that she was carrying Kizaru's child just a week after she left him. But she decided not to go back because she knew, that no matter what might happen, he was not gonna change; and she didn't want this child to have a father like him who cared more about his job than his family.
She raised him all by herself and made him into a much better man at age five than Kizaru ever was.
She was determined to keep this going as long as she could. She had given Haruki all the love she could get from both parents.

Getting out of the shower, she had made breakfast and gotten ready.

Haruki had wanted to go to the park since forever, so (Y/N) decided to take him today since she finally had the day off from her job.

The park was great. Haruki had a great time, and it relaxed (Y/N) from the hectic routine she'd been following the month. They had gone to the market nearby to get some ice cream. 

"Honey, stay close to mommy, okay? There are a lot of people and you might get lost."

(Y/N) grabbed his hand firmly and they started their little adventure. They looked at the attractions, admiring them all.

She looked at Haruki as he admired the fish in the aquarium, his (E/C) shining with happiness and glee. At that moment, she promised herself and him silently, that she'd do anything in the world for him.

"Mommy! I want candy!" Haruki's voice snapped her back from her thoughts. "Sure, let's go!"

~~~