OUR TALES ~Roronoa Zoro X Reader~

This was requested by @PilsetskysBabe ! I hope you like it!

I know I took a very long time to write this one, But I was busy with school and other stuff. But I will try to upload, at least once a month, until next month. But I'd have the next month and half free, so I might update more than usual.

Enjoyyy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Father! Zoro X Mother! Reader}

(D/N)= Daughter's name

(Y/N) turned around in her bed, her hand lazily searching for the mossy ball of warmth she called her husband, but only felt the cold sheets. She peeked one eye open to find his side empty. Her (E/C) roamed around the poorly lit room and found the door slightly open with the light peeking through the gap, and muffled voices. She groaned and looked at the clock on her bedside, which showed 1:22 AM. Sighing, she threw her feet on the floor, shivering from the cold tile.

Opening the door a little further, she noticed that the light and the muffled voices were coming from the room down the hall, which was (D/N)'s room. Slowly and quietly, she walked towards the room, the voices becoming louder and clearer. She peeked through the creaked door to find two moss heads sat on the bed, the smaller form on the bigger one's arms. She smiled at the sight.

Squeals were heard, and the sound of her husband hushing. "Shh... you'll wake up mama!" Zoro whispered quietly, putting his index finger on his lips. (D/N)'s squeals died down and (Y/N) smiled. They had no idea. "What happened after the warrior defeated the big bad bird?" (D/N) questioned, her head tilting to the side. Zoro smiled softly at her. "The big bad bird was killed and the warrior saved the princess." He continued, tucking the loose green strands of hair behind the girl's ear. "Yay!" (D/N) cheered happily.

"The warrior and the princess then sailed the seas together, and then got married. They later had a beautiful daughter and lived happily in a small village." He finished, smiling softly at (D/N) who yawned tiredly. Zoro rubbed her back for a while until her breathing calmed down into a rhythm. Tucking the child in her bed, he stood up and exited the room, his eyes widening at the sight of his wife, smiling at him.

"W-when did you come here?" he stuttered, still recovering from the surprise. "Long enough to hear the warrior getting married and having a daughter." She smirked, satisfied with the blush rising up Zoro's neck up to his ears. "O-oh... why're you up anyway?" he asks, trying to change the topic.

(Y/N) warmly smiles. "You weren't in bed, so I came looking for you" Zoro smiled. How did he get so lucky to have this amazing woman as his wife? What had he done in his life to deserve a person like her?

His hand rested on the small of her back as they walked back to their shared bedroom. He tucked his wife in bed; he got in himself, sighing with the warmth of the covers. He soon felt small arms circling around his torso and a small weight on his chest, right where his heart was. His own hands found their way, too. One around her slim waist and the other entangling with her silky (H/L) (H/C) locks.

Zoro sighed happily. This was his life and he couldn't ask for anything more or less than this. All the struggles and hardships he went through to get here was all worth it. If someone was to say to him, a few years back, that he'd be happily married to the love of his life and have a beautiful daughter with her, he'd probably laugh on their face.

"Remember, we have the gang coming for lunch tomorrow..." he heard her sleepy mummer. He hummed in response as his hand combed through her locks and the other drawing random things in her hips. Her regular breathing was soon hears and he, too, drifted to a slumber listening to her rhythmic breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~LMH