A/N

I know I will upset a lot of you by saying this and I too, feel very guilty for doing this, so please bare with me and I apologize in advance.

I made this account as a 14 year old who had so much love for One Piece that she wanted to share that love to the world.

Reading all those amazing fanfictions made me feel loved in a way that I didn't feel in the real world. Those were an escape to me.

And so, I decided to make others feel the same feeling of love and belonging like I did through words. 

While writing I laughed, I cried but most importantly, I was putting my feelings on them.

Whatever I was feeling, I would write about it, indirectly addressing the real people in my life. Some were happy moments with loved ones, an indirect confession, or just frustrating feelinsg about certain people. Some people found out about it, some didn't.

And so, it has now been 6 years. I will be 20 years old in 2023.

And what a journey it has been.

From watching 20 episodes of One Piece in a day to almost never getting to finish that one episode for MONTHS.

From getting ideas for new One Shots every second of every day to never getting the time to finish a request made almost a year ago.

From imagining Luffy hugging and comforting me as I cried myself to sleep to never being able to shed a single tear even on one of the worst days of my life.

From saving hundreds of pictures of those One Piece characters in my phone until the SD card was full to deleting them to make space for PowerPoints I needed to memorize for college.

From ranting on for hours about the Grand Line to people I just met to having small talk about what university to attend.

From reading fanfictions until 3am and still wake up at 5 to go to school to sleeping at 11am and still waking up at 6am tired

What I'm trying to say is, even though we don't want to, people change over time. I did not want to be stuck on that one episode for months on end, yet I did get stuck. I did not want to run out of ideas for new Shots, yet I did.

Some of you have been with me on this journey since I wrote that Luffy X reader One Shot wayyyy back in 2017 and some of you have just followed me yesterday. And I know I will disappoint every single one of you.

I had been so busy with school that I could focus on nothing else and now that I finally graduated I am so burnt out. There are a lot of things happening in my personal life too that I cannot talk about. 

Sometimes I wish that I could just... write a One Short half-heartedly just it get it over with but then I start to feel guilty for even thinking that way because I start to remember all the amazing comments you guys have left for me. I always say that quality is better than quantity. If I do not deliver the quality, then the quantity in which I deliver does not matter.

I know to some of my younger audience, what I'm saying right now must feel like the most stupidest thing ever, because "How can one NOT love One Piece for their entire lives?! I know I will!!" and I truly hope that you do, 14 year old me also wished the same, but as a old Yiddish proverb goes, "Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven"

In short, I'm stopping this One Shots book. And any other. 

I may not write here for a long time. I may even forget about this account in a few years. I may even delete the account. Who knows, if by chance someday, I may have a sudden idea and pop in to upload a story or two. Or maybe I may watch One Piece in 4 years after I finally graduate University. Or maybe in 20 years when my teenage hippie daughter asks what I watched in my Teenage years. I'll show her One Piece and Marvel.

Of course, I will not leave you people hanging. The requests that are pending will be posted and then I will close the requests. I am just writing this right now because I am full of emotions. So, if my any chance, you see a published book under the penname of "BlackPhoenix" I hope you remember that it's me :)

All The Love,

LMH