༻𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜༺

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Here you are again

The same stupid dream

Or so you thought

"Sir, I haven't had a mission for over a week" you began to worry

Your boss continues to do his work

"I'm aware of that" he huffed

Your expression drooped "sir are you firing me"

His head picked up and looked at you

"What of course not, I just"- his expression softened -"I just thought you needed a break"

Why was your heart beating out of your chest?

"I can assure you sir, that I am not that weak, I can take the fight" you paced in the office

"I know you can take it"- he stood from his seat and walked right in front of you- "Am I not allowed to worry about my assistant" he placed his hand on bruised up face, still recovering from the previous battle.

Your eyes widened "The other mission was just a fluke sir I assure you-" your boss cut you off "A fluke doesn't land you in the hospital barely alive!" His face winced as he began to caress your face. His hand falling from your face to your shoulder.

Your stomach fluttered

"S- sir I'm truly sorry" your cheeks began to heat up.

"Please don't call me that, call me by one of my names" he tilted his head

"Alright,,, Scaramouche," you thought for a second "that doesn't sound right..." you glance up at him "Kunikuzushi is quite the mouth full, is alright if I call you Kuni, sir?"

In his eyes, your eyes seemed to have sparkled. He smiled, this was the first time he's seen this kind of light in your eyes. You have always been so serious and a business women.

He chuckled at the thought of how he was the same.

He pinched your cheeks, "I said to stop calling me that"-He scoffed-"but yes I guess that name will suffice"

Scaramouche felt as if the world had stopped that very moment. Everything seemed so animated.

You raised your arm and placed your hand on top of the hand that pinched your cheeks. His hand twitched as you lightly placed it in you cheeks, nuzzling into it, leaving your eyes half open.

Only when you made eye contact with your boss did you realize what you were doing.

You stiffened 'am I going to die' you thought

The look on his face was anger, it was a shy look. Like a boy about to ask someone out on a date.

He didn't pull away his hand either, in fact, he started to caress your face with his thumb. But nonetheless this was your boss and you had to change the environment immediately.

You lower your arm and stand back "I'm sorry about that I don't know what came over me" you clear your throat "I'll see myself out, thank you for the time off" you turn around and leave the office, leaving the man stunned.

His hands were so soft,

What was his name again?

What did he look like?

꧁꧂