༻𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝༺

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Your body bursts up from your bed looking all over the room, your chest rising up and down rapidly from the adrenaline "I'm,,, awake..." you glance over next to you to see there was nobody laying next to you.

Seems like he waited for me to sleep till he left

Legs peeled off the bed as you stood up, walking out the door, you wanted answers. That voice, it was right, you didn't remember 90% of what it said. But you woke up knowing that Kuni had answers.

Walking out of your room you stood in an empty house, no lights, no sound. It was off putting, it almost felt like you were the only person in teyvat.

Each step made the floorboard creak, each breathe felt as if it caused an echo.

You slowly walked to Kuni's room and opened the door. No one was there, you felt you heart beating and the blood flowing in your ears. Stepping back, you walk to the front door and place your ear against it.

Footsteps and whispers.

"We have to.... The doctors orders.... Careful"

The sentences were barely audible, only bits and pieces made it to your ears.

"3..."

They're counting down

"2..."

I've got to run

"1..."

Your body breaks downs the door, running in your pajamas and with no shoes on your feet.

"GET HER!"

You did not wish for a fight, only answers. But these men left you no choice. You summon a bow, infusing the arrow with your elemental energy.

Deep breathes Y/n

You slow your heart despite your running body, jumping into the air, and aiming the arrow a few steps in-front of the soldiers. The elemental power you infused the shooting arrow with was highly condensed. The second it hit the ground, it formed a wall in front of them. It wont hold them back, but it'll create some distance.

You land harshly onto your feet, sending a shock up your body.

As you disperse your bow, Sumeru city comes into your line of sight. People are returning to their homes, the sun barely setting.

Your heart races as you think of how to escape this situation.

You think as hard as you can, trying to remember anything from that dream. The surroundings of that dream, you really didn't want to believe it, but the only place you can think of...

You reach the city and race up the ramps, dodging the civilians that still roamed the streets. Nearly making it till a spear stood infront of you, blocking your path.