༻𝙾𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚍༺

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Your eyes peer open, tears streaming down your face.

This dream was different then the others

This dream was enjoyable, unlike the one that repeated every night for a month. What could've happened?

You raise your top half from the bed and sit on the edge, wiping the tears off the your face. Looking around the room you remember where you are and the series of events that had happened.

Looking down you see a letter lying on the floor

'This guy sure does love leaving notes' you sneered

Picking it up it read:

Out in the city picking up some stuff
Didn't want to wake you up so here's a letter I guess
Don't go running off somewhere for your sake
-Kuni

"Don't go running off somewhere" you mocked "does he think he's my dad?"

"I wasn't gonna go anywhere anyways, I don't even know where I'm going," You scoffed as you made your way to the kitchen, grabbing some water "And even if I were going somewhere, I'm a grown ass women, I'll do what I want!" Drinking the water angrily and slamming the cup onto the counter.

"Don't go breaking my cups now" a familiar voice spoke

You jump up almost spitting out the water that remained in your mouth. You swallow it down, almost choking it.

Kuni chuckles and walks into the kitchen placing bags on the counter. He sees you glaring dagger at him, but all he does is give you a smile in return.

Wiping some of the falling water from your mouth you spoke up, "why all these bags?"

"Well I don't eat much myself so I needed to get some stuff since you're here" he displayed the ingredients on the counter "made it just in time for dinner too"

"Dinner?! How long was I asleep for? What time is it?"

"Its 6 right now, so if you just woke up it's been about 8 hours since you've fallen asleep"

A dumbfounded look was plastered on your face "I didn't know I'd fall asleep so easily" that dream popped up into your head, you couldn't remember his face nor his name anymore, only the comfort you felt from it.

You pick up your cup and wash it, placing it back where it was before.

"I didn't think you'd fall asleep either, almost like your asking to be ambushed" he turned on the stove

"I doubt anyone would be able to ambush me"

"I placed that note next to your bed no problems"

You snarled, and tried to change the subject "whatever... do you need help with that?" Pointing to the stove